19th April 2011, 08:50 AM
arjun12august

Am I eligible to take CDS exam and SSB interview if my colleges awards grade points instead of percentage?

I'm nagarjun...engineering student from ms ramaih institute of technology,bangalore..our college is autonomous affiliated to vtu and approved by AICTE...here they give us grade points and not percentage...so am i eligible to take cds exam and ssb interview plz tell

8th June 2011, 03:54 PM
princearyan
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to take CDS exam and SSB interview if my colleges awards grade points instead of percentage?

yes you are eligible for cds and SSB ...
just prepare well in SSB 5 day testing is done there ,,
concentrate on reasoning and picture perception ..
good luck
25th June 2013, 06:48 PM
Paliyal79

Default Re: Am I eligible to take CDS exam and SSB interview if my colleges awards grade points instead of percentage?

Hi friend
yes. You are eligible for the CDS exam if your university is a recognized university.
ELIGIBILITY FOR CDS-
1. the candidate must have the graduation degree from a recognized university.
2. The PCM students are eligible for joining all the wings. And other are eligible for IMA, OTA etc.
3. Age limit is 19 to 25 years for OTA.
19 to 24 for Indian Army.
19 to 23 for Air force
19 to 22 for Indian Navy.
For more info go to
www.upsc.gov.in
good luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?