25th July 2011, 02:54 PM
CHILLRANA

Percentage required for Maharashtra student to take admission in Gujarat Government Medical College?

what are the percentage reqired for the maharashtra student to take admission in gujarat government medical college?

Related Questions:
  1. How many government MBBS colleges exist in Gujarat? How much percentage is required to get admission in MBBS in Gujarat government college for ST category? Can we get the form online?
  2. Percentage required in 12th board exam to get a seat in medical college of Gujarat?
  3. How to get admission in government medical college? What is the percentage required?
  4. When M.Pharma admission procedure will start in Maharashtra University and gujarat colleges? Any certificate Is required for applying in gujarat quota? What's the procedure for making that certificate?
  5. Procedure and eligibility criteria to get admission in government medical college in MBBS in Gujarat? How much percentage is required to get admission in class 12th?
  6. Procedure and eligibility criteria to get admission in Government Medical College in MBBS in Gujarat? Percentage required for admission in class 12th?
  7. Minimum percentage required to get admission in government medical colleges of Ahmedabad and Baroda?
  8. How much percentage is required to get admission in Gujarat college?
  9. How many seats are there for CBSE student in Government College of Medical in Gujarat?
  10. Details regarding admission in MBBS in Gujarat?
  11. How much percentage is required in 12th board exams to secure a seat in Medical Colleges of Gujarat? Merit list of MBBS seats both in Government and Self Finance institutes in Gujarat? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Abilities and percentage required to get admission in good Medical schools of USA?
  13. How many percentage in MBBS entrance exam is required for admission in MBBS colleges of Gujarat? -- [New]
  14. Admission in general quota within Gujarat or in private medical college of Gujarat?
  15. How to get admission in Gujarat government medical college? I belong to general category
  16. Cutoff list/marks required for admission in government medical college in Maharashtra?
  17. Queries about MBBS entrance exam?
  18. Which are the good government engineering colleges in Gujarat?
18th December 2011, 11:10 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required for Maharashtra student to take admission in Gujarat Government Medical College?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHILLRANA View Post
what are the percentage reqired for the maharashtra student to take admission in gujarat government medical college?
The first criteria to take admission in Gujarat Medical College is that you have to complete your 10 +2 in Science stream from any recognised school under ICSE, CBSE/GSISE/WBSE or any Board governed by the State or Central Government.
The percentage required to take admission in Gujarat Government Medical college is 55% minimum aggregate marks from any recognised university/college/institute/school in Science stream.

You also need to clear your entrance exam Gujarat Common Entrance Test (GIJCET)
For more information on the kind of test and upcoming dates in 2012, for the exams and name of other colleges you can visit:
http://www.pmtprep.com
12th June 2012, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Percentage required for Maharashtra student to take admission in Gujarat Government Medical College?

can i get admission in maharashtra medical college through aipmt score . my score is 272
20th June 2012, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

I want admission in diploma college in gujarat.I am passed s.s.c in 1996 in mumbai.should I eligible?
22nd May 2013, 10:02 AM
Unregistered

i get 210marks in neet wether i get admition to mbbs in gujarat
25th September 2013, 01:33 AM
Unregistered

university requirements kitni h medicle k lye
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?