23rd May 2012, 11:48 PM
Unregistered

Minimum percentage required to get admission in government medical colleges of Ahmedabad and Baroda?

Respected sir,
Am studing in 12th std state board in gujarat now nd i wanted to know to be ellegible to take admission in your collage in M.B.B.s course minimum my percentage should be how much?
Please,kindly inform me what should be my minimum percentage to get admission in government medical collage of ahemdabad and baroda?
waiting egarly for your reply
thanking you

Related Questions:
  1. What minimum percentage is required in 12th for getting admission in government engineering colleges with CSE stream?
  2. How may I get admission in top colleges after completing 12th std in Ahmedabad? What's the cut-off percentage required?
  3. List of top government colleges for MBA in Bangalore under Bangalore university? Minimum percentage required for admission? Fee structure in government colleges?
  4. Minimum marks in MHT CET required to take admission in government medical college in Maharashtra?
  5. How many percentage in 12th is required to get admission in BJ medical college,Ahmedabad?
  6. What is the minimum percentage required for applying and admission
  7. Minimum percentage required in 12th CBSE to get into IIM Ahmedabad?
  8. Last year cutoff percentage of medical colleges in Ahmadabad and Gujarat?
  9. Percentage required to take admission in government medical colleges after 12th? Books to be referred?
  10. How to get admission in Ahmedabad government colleges?
  11. Diploma in Clinical Pathology after B.Sc MLT on 10th basis?
  12. Admission in MBBS government medical colleges? Any management seats in government medical colleges and private colleges with minimum fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How can I do Diploma in Gynaecology and Obsterics? I've completed BAMS from Goa university
  14. How to get admission in government medical college? What is the percentage required?
  15. Minimum percentage required for government jobs? -- [New]
  16. Percentage required for admission in government polytechnic college?
  17. What to do to get admission in the government medical colleges? Which are the private colleges with minimum fee structure?
  18. Minimum marks required in MH-CET for admission in government MBBS colleges?
31st May 2012, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum percentage required to get admission in government medical colleges of Ahmedabad and Baroda?

how much percentage and mht-cet marks required in 12th for medical addmission????????????????????????plz tell me
3rd July 2012, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum percentage required to get admission in government medical colleges of Ahmedabad and Baroda?

how much % is required for admission in government medical colleges of gujarat
15th August 2012, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

how much percentage need to get in andhrapradesh government m.b.b.s colleges?
17th March 2013, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

How many %in 10th as admission in goverment medical collage in ahmedabad.plz reply sir
7th April 2013, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

WHAT WAS THE CUT OFF MARKS IN MEDCAL COLLEGE IN LAST YAER 2012
8th May 2013, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

what is the minimum % required to get admission in the state board and NEET ???
18th May 2013, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

sir how many % need for addmisson in ahemdabad and baroda colleg
20th May 2013, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

What is minimum % for admission in government medical colleges of gujarat?
24th May 2013, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

I BELONG TO OBC CATEGORY HW MANY % SUD I REQUIRE TO GET ADMISION IN GOVT. MEDICAL COLLEGES
29th July 2014, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

i belong to Sc category how many minimum % required to get admission in gov.medical college
7th June 2015, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir ,
I am studying in class 12 . And I want to take an admission in government medical collage .. will you please tell me that minimum how many percentage are required for it ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?