9th May 2017, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

Which is the perfect course after B.Com?

I'm vijay.. Recently i have passed in 2nd year. I want to know that since, b.com studies are based on whole management & Accounting, so what course should i choose after B.Com? After B.Com what course in perfect?

9th May 2017, 06:26 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is the perfect course after B.Com?

After pursuing B.Com, you have many opportunities with you.

If you wish to get a job after B.com, then you can apply for Banking exams like IBPS, SBI PO, etc.

Or if you are interested in higher studies, then M.Com and MBA are good options for you.

As of current trend, MBA has a greater scope than other fellow post graduation courses.

After completing MBA from a decent institute like IIMs or other Top B-Schools, you can land yourself into a perfect lucrative job.
9th May 2017, 08:01 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

List of the perfect courses after B.Com:-

Chartered Accountancy

Company Secretary

Masters in Commerce

LAW

ICWA.
9th May 2017, 08:26 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

You can enroll for CA, CS or ICWA courses along with your B.Com. Like you said that B.Com is all about management and accounting so CA covers financial accounting and taxation, CS covers company laws and ICWA covers cost and management accounting. So these courses will be a good choice for you.

In case you don't want to pursue these courses then you can opt for M.Com or MBA. Thanks
9th May 2017, 09:57 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

List of courses after B.Com:

Chartered Accountant

Masters of Commerce

Masters of Business Administration

Certified Management Accountant

Certified Public Accounting

Association of Chartered certified accountants

Business Accounting and Taxation
10th May 2017, 08:41 AM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Following are Best course after option after B.Com:

1.CA

One of them most common career option which crosses every commerce study mind.

2.M.Com

It is very common for students who want a Master degree in Commerce after B.Com

3.MBA

A good career in MBA Totally depends on the credibility of the institute that you are pursuing from.

4.CMA

5.CPA

6.ACCA
17th June 2017, 01:41 PM
GopinKumar

Thumbs up Re: Which is the perfect course after B.Com?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I'm vijay.. Recently i have passed in 2nd year. I want to know that since, b.com studies are based on whole management & Accounting, so what course should i choose after B.Com? After B.Com what course in perfect?
Hi Vijay.. The best course after B.Com is M.Com. So that you can find many more job opportunities in government as well as private firms. You are also having an option to appear for NET and to be a lecturer in colleges and universities. If you are interested, you can join for PhD. Another relevant option for commerce graduates is MBA. MBA Specializations like Banking and insurance, international business, financial markets etc will be make you to be in your own area of interest. You can find jobs easily if you are pursuing your course in institutes like IIMs, Lovely Professional University, Symbiosis institute, Christ university etc. You may can also get scholarships if you appearing for university tests in these institutes.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?