28th December 2018, 11:05 AM
Prameela Thota

Period, fee structure, validity and hostel facility details of Banking and SSC course?

Hi Sir, I wanted to take coaching in both Banking and SSC. Could you please let me know the below details:

1) Course time period.- How many months will it take to finish a particular course like 3 months etc.,
2)Fee structure- what is the fee structure for each course.
3)Validity-Once I finish my training. If I want to learn a topic can I attend it in middle without any fee or do I need to pay the fee again.
4)Hostel Facility and Fee- Details about girls hostel and fee for it.

Please let me know if there is any website where I can all the above details. And also how I can contact the institution.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?