7th July 2010, 03:11 PM
Aanand kumar jaiswal

Genetic Engineering: Fee Structure, Courses Details, Duration of Courses, Best Institutes?

Hi i am a student of +2 with science.I am From Nepal & i want The whole information about genetic engineering.The information like about fees,course,whole year of course,best institutes etc......

Related Questions:
  1. List of Marine Courses after B.Tech Mechanical? Institutes providing the course? Fee structure and duration of the course?
  2. What is the duration of genetic engineering course? Fee structure for the same?
  3. Fee structure, Scope and list of best institutes for Genetic Engineering course?
  4. Best Colleges in India and Abroad for Robotic courses? Procedure to do these courses? Fee structure for these courses? Duration of the courses and salaries after the completion of the courses?
  5. List of top colleges for robotics in India and Abroad? What's the fee structure and applying procedure for these courses? What's the duration and future prospective for the same?
  6. Genetic Engineering after 12th? Fee structure, scope, duration and procedure?
  7. Details about Duration, Fee Structure, Eligibility and Syllabus for Pune Film Institute Courses?
  8. Details about CS course duration? What is the fee structure? Best institutes in Ghaziabad for CS?
  9. Part time courses after M.Com with low fee structure?
  10. Institutes offering integrated MSc courses? What is the duration and the fee structure?
  11. Any course for student after completing B.Tech graduation in Electronics and Communication? How can we apply for those courses? Details about the fee structure and duration?
  12. What is the fee structure followed for doing Genetic engineering in Australia?
  13. Top Institutions offering Nanotechnology course with better Placements? Fee structure for these courses?
  14. Any courses offered in the weekends? Duration, fee and location details?
  15. List of courses after 12th with Commerce (Computer) other than CA and CA? Duration of courses and fee structure? -- [New]
  16. Procedure for studying CA? What is the course duration and fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. List of courses available in Genetic Engineering after completion of 12th Class? List of Institutes offering these courses?
  18. Date of start of the B.Ed course? Duration of the course and the admission procedure? Fee structure of it?
8th July 2010, 06:19 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Genetic Engineering: Fee Structure, Courses Details, Duration of Courses, Best Institutes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aanand kumar jaiswal View Post
Hi i am a student of +2 with science.I am From Nepal & i want The whole information about genetic engineering.The information like about fees,course,whole year of course,best institutes etc......

Helo Anand,

Genetic engineering course after 10+2

Course- BE/Btech

Minimum educational qualification- 10+2 with Maths, Chemistry and biology with genetic as one of its part.

Institutes offering the course

Kakatiya University
Vidyaranyapuri
Warangal 506009
www.kakatiya.ac.in

Osmania University
Hyderabad - 500 007
Andhra Pradesh
[email protected]
www.osmania.ac.in

please visit the official website of the universities for further information.
8th July 2010, 10:06 PM
swati123

Default Re: Genetic Engineering: Fee Structure, Courses Details, Duration of Courses, Best Institutes?

If you are talking of B.TeCh in Genetic Engineering, then you will have to seek
admission in SRM University, Chennai, by clearing the Entrance Exam conducted by the University itself.

Contact details of SRM University:
Address: SRM university
NO.1 jawarharlal nehru road
Vadapalani
Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Telephone Number: 044-23620776, 43969999
Email: [email protected]

In general, however, Genetic Engineering is not offered as a special discipline
at the UG-level; instead,it is offered as a subsidiary in UG-courses in
Biotechnology, Microbiology and Biochemistry streams.Two Andhra- Universities, the Kakatiya University and Osmania University have Genetics as an additional subject at the UG-level.

For more details, visit the individual sites of these Universities.
11th July 2010, 03:50 PM
SJ.18
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aanand kumar jaiswal View Post
Hi
Colleges are....
1.Sathyabama University
Jeppiaar Nagar, Old Mamallapuram Road
IT High Way
Chennai - 600019
Tamil Nadu
Phone: (44) 24501644

2.Institute of Genetic Engineering
Affiliated to: West Bengal University
30, Thakurhat Road
Badu
Kolkata - 700128
West Bengal
Landmark: Near UCO Bank Head Office
Phone: (33) 25260052

3.SRM University
SRM Nagar, Kattankulatthur - 603 203
Kancheepuram Dt, Tamil Nadu, India
Phone : +91 - 44 - 2745 5715 / 2745 3433
Fax : + 91 - 44 - 2745 3622
E-mail : [email protected]
Course (s) offered : B.Tech - (Genetic Engineering

If you need more information then please check below given site.
http://www.indiaeducation.net/CareerCenter/genetic_engg/

Good luck
15th July 2010, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

After bsc in biotech hw to go 4 genetic engg?
tell some coll in mumbai 4 genetic engg?
17th July 2010, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

what isthe scope of msc biotech
28th July 2010, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

hi, i want to know about genetic engineering & about their colleges &also the procedure of taking admission? please reply quickly
13th August 2010, 04:30 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Dear friend,

There are number of reputed institutes which offer B.E/B.Tech courses on Genetic engineering. The fee structures differ for each institute.

Here are some top institutes offering this course:

Sathyabama University, IT high way,Chennai,

Institute of Genetic Engineering, West Bengal,

Biochemical Engineering Research and Process Development Centre ,JNU, New Delhi IMTECH, Chandigarh.,

JNU, New Delhi,

Madurai Kamaraj University, Madurai, Tamil Nadu.,

National Institute of Immunology (NII), New Delhi.

The Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore.

All the best!
2nd October 2010, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

how to go genetic engineering after BSc Biotechnology
2nd November 2010, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

may i know the fees structure of genetical engineering for various universitis and more info like whether it is managmant or government seatz are available?
12th December 2010, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

hi,i m nisha,i have passed 10 2 with PCMB.I m now preparing for medical wants to know about your genetic engineering courses n its fee structure.
14th December 2010, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

i want to study cpa course(usa)
i have finshed CA-inter & completed articleship
iwant to know fee detals,duration,pepers in cpa exam and how to enter.......along with other details
i want know the coaching institutes in India regading teaching CPA Classes..........

With regards,

samba
21st February 2011, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

Is Computer engineering is best or IT in the context of Nepal?
10th March 2011, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

I am looking for the staffing of a DNA forensic clinic?
13th May 2011, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to study genetic engineering course for a Science student (Pure science not Maths) ?
15th May 2011, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

i'm doing job. i'm civil engg but i want a knowledge of structure engg with leave the job
25th May 2011, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

Genetic Engineering (B.Tech), Astrophysics (B.Tech.), Robotics (B.Tech), Chemical Engineering (B.Tech) & Nuclear Physics (B.Tech) - Course fees scope in
30th May 2011, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

My PCM% is less than 40%.I want to get into engineering somehow so please let me know as to how to get in?
30th May 2011, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

plz give me the fee structure
1st June 2011, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

Anyone please tell me the name of the university which have automobile Engineering (B.Tech) in them..
and which take admission on bases of 12th marks
21st July 2011, 09:59 PM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility for genetic engineering:

The basic eligibility criteria for a graduate degree (BE / B.Tech) is 10+2 or equivalent examination, with Biology, Chemistry and Mathematics as well as genetics as part of the biology.

If you fulfill the criteria, you are eligible.

Duration:

4 years of engineering course...

Course details:

The study of this field includes all or few of these –

Enzyme Technology,
Immunology Laboratory,
Basic Molecular Techniques,
Bioprocess Engineering,
Genome Analysis Laboratory,
Stoichiometry and Engineering Thermodynamics.

Scope:

The demand for Genetic Engineers is growing in India as well as abroad.
Job opportunities are numerous and growing in number.
Most of them are mainly placed in medical and pharmaceutical industries, the agricultural sector, and the research and development departments. They can also take up teaching as an option. Certain NGO's like Greenpeace also hire Genetic Engineers to ascertain the outcome of GM products.

Fee structure:

The fees for genetic engineering varies from university to university.
Its course fee is like other B.tech courses...

Institutes:

The best institutes to pursue this course are:

S.R.M. University
S.R.M. Nagar Kattankulathur
Kanchipuram, Tamil Nadu

Kakatiya University,
Warangal

Osmania University,
Hyderabad
18th August 2011, 09:58 AM
Unregistered

Is maths compulsory?
2nd April 2012, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

I am pass from nepal (12th with 68% in pcm).i want a good engineering college in near delhi.up.mp at low fee.?
17th April 2012, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

can i get admission in genetic engineering through PCM?
24th November 2012, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

after i got genetic engineering job,how much salary will i get?
30th November 2012, 10:16 PM
Viraj0013

The basic eligibility criteria for a graduate degree (BE / B.Tech) is 10+2 or equivalent examination, with Biology, Chemistry and Mathematics as well as genetics as part of the biology.

Duration:

4 years of engineering course...

Fee structure:

Institutes:

S.R.M. University
Kanchipuram, Tamil Nadu

Kakatiya University,
Warangal

Osmania University,
Hyderabad
6th December 2012, 07:44 PM
ashis.career

Colleges are....
1.Sathyabama University
Jeppiaar Nagar, Old Mamallapuram Road
IT High Way
Chennai - 600019
Tamil Nadu
Phone: (44) 24501644

2.Institute of Genetic Engineering
Affiliated to: West Bengal University
30, Thakurhat Road
Badu
Kolkata - 700128
West Bengal
Landmark: Near UCO Bank Head Office
Phone: (33) 25260052

3.SRM University
SRM Nagar, Kattankulatthur - 603 203
Kancheepuram Dt, Tamil Nadu, India
Phone : +91 - 44 - 2745 5715 / 2745 3433
Fax : + 91 - 44 - 2745 3622
E-mail : [email protected]
Course (s) offered : B.Tech - (Genetic Engineering)

THANKS
ASHIS
6th December 2012, 10:46 PM
irshad.a
Senior Member+

Here are some top institutes offering this course:

Sathyabama University, IT high way,Chennai,

Institute of Genetic Engineering, West Bengal,

Biochemical Engineering Research and Process Development Centre ,JNU, New Delhi IMTECH, Chandigarh.,

JNU, New Delhi,

Madurai Kamaraj University, Madurai, Tamil Nadu.,

National Institute of Immunology (NII), New Delhi.

The Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore.

All the best!
7th December 2012, 05:16 PM
ZP KD

Duration:--4 years of engineering course...
Course details:
The study of this field includes all or few of these –
Enzyme Technology,
Immunology Laboratory,
Basic Molecular Techniques,
Bioprocess Engineering,
Genome Analysis Laboratory,
Stoichiometry and Engineering Thermodynamics.

Fee structure:

S.R.M. University
Kanchipuram, Tamil Nadu
Kakatiya University,Warangal
Osmania University,Hyderabad
24th May 2013, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

Can i apply with PCB,only?
16th September 2013, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

Hi Anand! I see that you had posted the message before 2 years. Now even I want to join genetic engineering. Could you provide some suggestions as to where shall I join? Is it possible in Nepal or do I have to go abroad. And could you name some good colleges to join?
6th November 2013, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

Is mathematics a compulsory subject?? I am from Nepal. Being a Biology student, I haven't taken Math class. Is there any alternatives? Or should I take Math class?
What is the average fee structure of the colleges?
7th December 2013, 09:10 PM
Niyas farvez

What is the cut for doing genetic engineering at tamil nadu government college
26th February 2014, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

HI I AM AJAY KANAME . MAY I KNOW THE SYLLABUS FOR GENETIC ENGG..
24th May 2014, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

what is the maximum cut off for genetic engineering in government colleges?
8th July 2015, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

Aren't there gud colleges of genetic engineering in nepal?? What is the average fee structure?? How many percentage donit need in 2 to get admission in genetic engineering colleges??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?