26th July 2015, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for NCV examinations with Indian CDC with rank of Radio Officer?

Respected Sir/Madam.
My question is regarding the eligibility for appearing the Indian NCV examinations.
I have an Indian CDC with the rank of a Radio Officer. Am I eligible for the NCV Examinations?

2nd September 2015, 08:52 PM
roshanforyou
Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible for NCV examinations with Indian CDC with rank of Radio Officer?

Minimum Rules for this post is as below

>>>>>Minimum requirements for certification of officer-in-charge of a navigational watch (Second mate of a foreign going ship) on ship of 500 gross tonnage or more (Rule -13)
>>>>>Minimum requirements for certification of Chief Mate (First Mate of foreign- going ship) on ships 500 gross tonnage or more (Rule -14)
>>>>>Minimum requirements for certification of master( Master of a foreign - going
ship) on ships of 500 gross tonnage or more (Rule -15)
>>>>>Minimum requirement for certification of extra Master (Rule -16)
>>>>>Minimum requirement for the certification of officer in charge of a navigational watch ( Navigational Watch- keeping Officer) on ships of 500 gross tonnage or more operating in Near - Coastal Voyages (Rule -17)
>>>>>Minimum requirements for certification of Chief Mate (Mate of a home- trade ship) on ships of between 500 to 3000 gross tonnage operating in near - coastal Voyages (Rule -18)
>>>>>Minimum requirements for certification of Master on ship ( Master of home - trade ship) of between 500 and 3000 gross tonnage operating in Near - Coastal Voyages (Rule -19)
>>>>>Minimum requirement for the certification of ratings forming part of a navigation watch (Rule -20)

as you have Indian CDC with rank of Radio Officer you have better chance to apply but check if you fullfill above criteria
23rd May 2016, 04:57 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for NCV examinations with Indian CDC with rank of Radio Officer?

Can i get other rank cdc instead of radio officer cdc I have indian wk with radio officer cdc and I want to change that cdc and want OS or AB rank cdc please advise me.
28th December 2018, 08:39 AM
Unregistered

Can i get other rank cdc instead of radio officer cdc I have indian wk with radio officer cdc and I want to change that cdc and want OS or AB rank cdc please give some advice. And my cdc expired .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?