27th August 2011, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

Which PG course is suitable after B.Sc course from DAV college of Dehradun?

Iam B.Sc(PCM) student of dav college of dehradun. which PG Course is situable for me?
please send me the details

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission in DAV college of Dehradun after doing 12th from NIOS
  2. Can I get admission in bachelor of commerce in DAV college Dehradun Uttarkhand?
  3. Can I get admission in DAV college Dehradun after scoring 57%?
  4. Procedure to change the college after 3rd semester B.Sc(IT)?
  5. How to make a career in the field of accounts? I am doing B.Com from Dav Dehradun
  6. Can I get admission in Bachelor of commerce in DAV college Dehradun Uttarkhand? I have passed intermediate with PCM marks with 58%
  7. Admission in DAV college for BSc after scoring 67% in 12th medical? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Job in GNDU after B.Sc (Non-medical), M.Sc (Mathematics) from Khalsa college and B.Ed from DAV college? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. College is asking for semester fees to issue NOC for internship?
  10. Can I get admission in B.Com at DAV College?
  11. Can I get admission in Bsc Medical in DAV college after passing 12th with 65%
  12. Can I get admission in DAV College Chandigarh in B.Sc with bioinformatic stream after scoring 60.60% marks in 12th CBSE?
  13. Can I get admission in DAV college in BSc Biotechnology after scoring 74.53% in 12th medical
  14. Can I get admission in BBA in GGDSD college or DAV college Chandigarh after scoring 75% marks in 12th commerce?
  15. List distance education colleges for polytechnic courses in Uttarakhand? -- [New]
  16. How to do my MSc from JNU, New Delhi after doing BSc medical from MCM DAV college Chandigarh
  17. Procedure to get admission for B.Com course through Sports Quota in Dav College, Chandigarh?
  18. Procedure to get admission in MCM DAV College, Chandigarh for B.Com Part-I if secured 73% in 12th with Maths additional?
15th May 2012, 12:31 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which PG course is suitable after B.Sc course from DAV college of Dehradun?

You can look for M.Sc course in any of the areas of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. Most of the Universities offer these courses and details on the same can be collected through the official web portal of the concerned University. MCA is another good option after B.Sc (PCM). One can also pursue management courses like MBA in HR, Marketing, Operations, etc. You can also study PG Diploma courses in the related area of your qualification.
19th July 2012, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which PG course is suitable after B.Sc course from DAV college of Dehradun?

what is the last date admison of bsc
20th July 2012, 01:36 AM
Unregistered

What is the last date for admission in bsc??
And how much marks are required in xii standard??
8th August 2012, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

which subject should i choose in M.Sc ( physics/maths/geology) keeping B.ed in focus
10th September 2012, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

what is the last date admison of bsc
11th April 2013, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

How can I get admission in DAV college of Dehradun after doing 12th from U.P. Board
9th July 2013, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to get admission in D A V college dehradun.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?