12th April 2011, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to change the college after 3rd semester B.Sc(IT)?

I need to know that what is the procedure to change my college after 3rd semestor for BSC IT
.I am studying in Dehradun in DAV college but due to some medical reason i have to shift to patna..Can you please help me find a good college for this and what else i need to submit.

Thankyou,
Sakshi Chaurasia

Related Questions:
  1. How to change college within RGPV affiliated colleges after two years of studies?
  2. Can I change my college from Private to government college? Procedure to apply for the change?
  3. Can I change college in 3rd semester from autonomous college to a private college? -- [New]
  4. Change of college after 4th semester? What is the procedure to apply for a change? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What is the procedure to change the institute of MCA in 3rd semester in GTU?
  6. Is it possible to change college in the 3rd year of B.Tech IT? How it can be done?
  7. Is it possible to change from Kerala University to Calicut University? Can I change college from semester 5 onwards?
  8. Procedure to change college in 3rd year of B.Tech under WBUT?
  9. Can I change from one private engineering college to another in 3rd and 4th semester?
  10. Procedure to join in other colleges in Gujarat while studying in government engineering college in Civil Engineering?
  11. How can I change my college from Kerala University to Calicut University? Is it possible to change?
  12. Change of college for M.Pharma within RGPV University?
  13. How to take admission in B.Tech 3rd semester?
  14. How Can I shift from One college to another college after 3rd Semester of B.E?
  15. What is the procedure to change the college in PG?
  16. How to change college which are under same University while doing B.Tech 3rd year?
  17. How to get admission in B.Tech 3rd semester after completing diploma in computer science? What is the
  18. What is the procedure for summer internship in BHEL? I am a 3rd semester student of B.Tech electrical engineering
13th April 2011, 02:36 AM
babydoll

Default Re: Procedure to change the college after 3rd semester B.Sc(IT)?

hello friend,
Well i think there is no procedure to change college after first year. You might be change the college affiliated with the same university in the very first year of the degree.
So now this is not possible for you to change the college even they are under same college.
21st April 2011, 05:43 PM
sharivikram

Just confirm will you get seat in your new college. Then get TC from old college and join in new college.
31st May 2011, 09:21 PM
stranger351

No it is not possible you have to study again from 1st semester.
Now you can not continue your studies from the same 3rd semester.
And there are no any possible chances for continuing it..
But why you are thinking of changing your college it is not good choice.
31st August 2011, 07:57 PM
sangita1117

sorry friend
it's not possible to change the college by the 1st college
if you change the college then you should study from again the 1st sem.
11th January 2012, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

now i m studying in bharathiyar university...due to some family problems i have to go chennai...now i m in 4th semester..shal i continue the 4th semester in any chennai colleges..?pls frds give me a suggestion and sollution
12th May 2012, 01:44 AM
Radhakrishna143

No it is not possible you have to study again
from 1st semester.
Now you can not continue your studies from the
same 3rd semester.
And there are no any possible chances for
continuing it.. But why you are thinking of changing your
college it is not good choice.
5th September 2013, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

Gokul Krishnan
Now I am studying in 3rd Semester B.Sc .I.T. under Bharathiar University. Is is possible for me to change my college for 4th Semester in the same university in the same district ?
24th October 2014, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

Now i am studying 3rd semester Bsc Maths in st.thomas college,thrissur. I would like to change my college to another college in thrissur. Is it possible? Please reply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?