18th June 2011, 02:01 AM
radhesyam

Which PG courses to do after B.Pharmacy? Can I do MSc(Organic) courses after B.Pharmacy?

respected sir, i have complited b.paharmacy ,and i want to do P.G.course so I want to know that ,what P.G. courses to do after b.pharmacy ...? can i do m.sc.(orgenic) courses after b.pharmacy...?

22nd July 2011, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which PG courses to do after B.Pharmacy? Can I do MSc(Organic) courses after B.Pharmacy?

what kind of P.G course i can do after B.PHARMACY???????
25th July 2011, 03:33 PM
k.a.s.raghava

Default Re: Which PG courses to do after B.Pharmacy? Can I do MSc(Organic) courses after B.Pharmacy?

after completion of b.pharm it is better to do m.pharm because the same steam will be very helpful in future. by doing msc you will get less salary and you will not have a good opportunities in industry side and that to organic has a less demand
so my option is better to do m.pharm
28th July 2011, 12:20 AM
Unregistered

what are the others courses after b.pharmacy other than m.pharm
26th December 2011, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

what are the courses after b pharm other than m pharm?
10th February 2012, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

what is fees status for m.pharm after qualifying GPATT?can i do ms after b.pharm ,how many yars it will take?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?