22nd June 2016, 10:23 PM
soundarya.ammu

PG diploma courses after B.Tech in CSE and list of colleges offering the same?

Hi, I want to do PG diploma courses after completing B.tech in CSE. Please tell me about these courses and also share the list of colleges offering these courses. Thanks

Related Questions:
  1. List of Colleges offering Diploma Engineering courses in Mumbai? Procedure to get admission for these courses?
  2. List of colleges in Mumbai offering lateral entry in B.Tech (CSE or IT) after Diploma? I have scored 72% marks in diploma
  3. List of colleges offering correspondence diploma courses in Finance/Accounts/Taxation after MBA in Finance & HR. -- [Most Discussed]
  4. List of colleges in Hyderabad offering B,Tech course through distance learning?
  5. Colleges in Mumbai offering Diploma in Industrial Management? Courses available after Diploma?
  6. How to do diploma in Electrical Engineering through distance learning? List of AICTE approved universities and colleges offering the courses in Kerala and Tamilnadu?
  7. List of colleges offering CSE? I got 170 cutoff score
  8. List of the colleges offering diploma course in Mumbai and the list of the courses offered? I have appeared for class 10th this year
  9. List of colleges offering diploma in agriculture? -- [New]
  10. List of colleges of DU offering courses in commerce, Science and Humanities?
  11. List of colleges offering part time diploma courses?
  12. List of colleges offering Non Medical courses?
  13. Information regarding Part Time Diploma courses in Electronics and Telecommunication in Mumbai? List of colleges offering these courses?
  14. List of diploma colleges in Pune offering Automobile Diploma Course?
  15. List of colleges offering Diploma in Advanced Computing in Bengaluru?
  16. Which courses can be done after Diploma in Polymer Technology? List of government colleges offering higher studies in Polymer Technology?
  17. List of private polytechnic colleges offering part time diploma courses in Mumbai?
  18. List of colleges offering PG courses? I want to do three PG courses like MCA, MBA and MSW after completing my UG course
30th July 2017, 12:23 PM
jaiswal1996

Default Re: PG diploma courses after B.Tech in CSE and list of colleges offering the same?

All right,you can do one of the many courses available here.

That all courses are given below:

•MS(Masters in Science)

•MBA(Masters in Business Administrations)

•M.Phil

•Ph.D

•M.tech(Masters of Technology)

And there are various colleges which are providing these courses mentioned earlier.These colleges are:

-University of Mumbai

-University of Pune

-Bangalore University

-University of Madras

-Amity University

-Sikkim Manipal University

-Anna University

So,You get a suitable study for PG courses from these University(college under these University).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?