2nd September 2012, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

PG diploma in mass communication and journalism is approved by UGC?

Pg diploma in mass communication and journalism is approved by ugc

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff for Petroleum Engineering course in top colleges? Which are the top colleges in Pune?
  2. What to do after 12th standard to become a Journalist?
  3. IGNOU Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication-Introduction to Journalism and Mass Communication Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. Admission for M.Tech after passing GATE with 70%? Names of the government colleges in Pune and Mumbai?
  5. What is the fees for Diploma in Journalism and Mass communication?
  6. Colleges for Masters in Journalism & Mass Communication or Journalism or Journalism or Mass Communication? How to prepare for their entrance exams and what are the syllabus?
  7. Cutoff of BDS colleges in Mumbai and New Mumbai? List of medical government colleges and government aided colleges in Mumbai and New Mumbai?
  8. Can I apply for M.A. in Journalism & Mass Communication being a diploma holder?
  9. Which college should I prefer to have a career as Journalist?
  10. How to do master in journalism and mass communication?
  11. Fee Structure for MBBS in various colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I appear in NET exam after doing Master degree in MAss Communication & Journalism through distance education from Guwahati University?
  13. Can I study M.E or MBA after completion of UG course?
  14. Courses available after completing B.A course?
  15. Requirements to pursue Masters course in Mass Communications and Journalism being a candidate of pursuing Bachelors course in Mass Communication and Journalism?
  16. Detailed information and list of universities which offer PG Diploma in Media Relations course for B.Sc(Mass Communication & Journalism) graduate? -- [New]
  17. Good mba colleges for SC candidate with CET score of 77 in Maharashtra?
  18. Books to be referred for UGC NET exam in Journalism and Mass Communication
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?