26th June 2012, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

Which engineering could should I join after scoring merit rank of 16060?

My merit rank is 16060. which engineering i should apply?

2nd September 2012, 02:51 PM
nagaraj g m

Default Re: Which engineering could should I join after scoring merit rank of 16060?

dear friend,
i advise you to do mechanical or civil engineering, because if you take computer science and some other branches you may not get good jobs, but machanical engineering is ever green, but better than this is civil, if you won't get jobs then you can do your own buisiness, you can give your ideas to this world.....

all the best
thank you...............
2nd September 2012, 02:53 PM
nagaraj g m

Default Re: Which engineering could should I join after scoring merit rank of 16060?

dear friend,
i advise you to do mechanical or civil engineering, because if you take computer science and some other branches you may not get good jobs, but machanical engineering is ever green, but better than this is civil, if you won't get jobs then you can do your own buisiness, you can give your ideas to this world.....

all the best
thank you...............
2nd September 2012, 10:20 PM
ad55

My friend you should have mentioned the name of the exam,but i am answering this question considering you got this rank in AIEEE

if you have got this rank in AIEEE then you can do any engineering of your choice from a good government college such as NIT or IIIT

I would recommend you to go for computer science field as it has got wide scopes for your future as today's world survive on computer and technology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?