4th March 2012, 04:32 PM
mamta gohain

Books to be referred for UGC NET exam in Journalism and Mass Communication

i wanted advise regarding the books to be refered for ugc net exam in journalism and mass communication

Related Questions:
  1. Books to be referred to prepare for NET in mass communication and journalism subject
  2. Best book to be referred for UGC NET exam in Journalism and Communication?
  3. Should I have to appear in UGC-NET to study PhD in Mass Communication? -- [New]
  4. What to do after 12th standard to become a Journalist? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. IGNOU Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication-Introduction to Journalism and Mass Communication Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. Colleges for Masters in Journalism & Mass Communication or Journalism or Journalism or Mass Communication? How to prepare for their entrance exams and what are the syllabus?
  7. Can I appear in NET exam after doing Master degree in MAss Communication & Journalism through distance education from Guwahati University?
  8. How to do master in journalism and mass communication?
  9. Can I study M.E or MBA after completion of UG course?
  10. Cutoff of BDS colleges in Mumbai and New Mumbai? List of medical government colleges and government aided colleges in Mumbai and New Mumbai?
  11. Which college should I prefer to have a career as Journalist?
  12. Cutoff for Petroleum Engineering course in top colleges? Which are the top colleges in Pune?
  13. Requirements to pursue Masters course in Mass Communications and Journalism being a candidate of pursuing Bachelors course in Mass Communication and Journalism?
  14. Which Books should I refer to crack the Entrance Exam for Mass Communication and Journalism course?
  15. Suggestion for preparation Subjective portion of Mass Communication and Journalism for NET examination
  16. Best colleges in Delhi for BJMC?
  17. What courses can be done after passing compartment?
  18. University of Kashmir-Faculty of Social Science- Mass Communication and Journalism Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
6th November 2012, 08:26 PM
leenasatapathy

Default Re: Books to be referred for UGC NET exam in Journalism and Mass Communication

U. G. C. NET/SET Mass Communication And Journalism Guide (Paper II & III)
(Paperback)
by
Arvind Mohan Dwivedi
29th November 2012, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Books to be referred for UGC NET exam in Journalism and Mass Communication

which buks should i go thru for mass com for net exams
29th November 2012, 06:54 PM
ela73

fyi: a good book for those want to enter journalism and mass communication profession
it is also good for journalists / freshers/ freelancers to refresh their skill set. ..the below mentioned book is widely acclaimed by journalists and media faculty.

Book : How to Become a Good Journalist

Author: Raza Elahi

Price: Rs 250 ; Rs 75 (paper back)

Publisher: Atlantic Publisher, Delhi

To Buy: E-mail at [email protected] (cash on delivery)

The book can also be ordered through Flipkart.com
29th November 2012, 06:56 PM
ela73

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamta gohain View Post
i wanted advise regarding the books to be refered for ugc net exam in journalism and mass communication
fyi: a good book for those want to enter journalism and mass communication profession
it is also good for journalists / freshers/ freelancers to refresh their skill set. ..the below mentioned book is widely acclaimed by journalists and media faculty.

Book : How to Become a Good Journalist

Author: Raza Elahi

Price: Rs 250 ; Rs 75 (paper back)

Publisher: Atlantic Publisher, Delhi

To Buy: E-mail at [email protected] (cash on delivery)

The book can also be ordered through Flipkart.com
4th January 2013, 04:55 PM
smita.deo

Smile Re: Books to be referred for UGC NET exam in Journalism and Mass Communication

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamta gohain View Post
you can better read the book of R.Gupta's journalism and mass communication. and for paper 1 better try to get updated with current affairs n g.k
12th November 2014, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir I want to give net exam in mass communication subject please suggest me the best book for its preparation
19th November 2014, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

Read these excellent guides and book

1. Media Hive's Journalism & Mass Comm Entrance Exam e-Guide (Rs 200; PDF format)

2. Nuances of Journalistic Writings (Rs 144, free home delivery).

3. Media Hive's Advertising & PR Entrance Exam e-Guide (Rs 200; PDF format) Order at [email protected] or visit

www.mediahive.co.in/buybook.html

Also read How to Become a Good Journalist (Price: Rs 250; available on amazon.in ; flipkart.com; rediff.com)
24th November 2014, 10:50 AM
Unregistered

is there online coaching for masscommunication and paper I for ugc net december2014?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?