11th April 2011, 12:11 PM
v bhargava

PG Diploma in thermal power after B.Tech(Electrical and Electronics)?

i completed B.tech Electrical and Electronics Engineering in 2010-may what is the process of getting admission in to Post Graduation Diploma in thermal power

Related Questions:
  1. Electronics and communication engineer can work in thermal power station? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I apply for diploma in thermal power plant engineering after securing 59.5% in electrical diploma?
  3. What minimum percentage is required in graduation,12th and 10th for NTPC exam
  4. Hi I am Sagar
  5. Information about placement in NPTI for PG diploma in Thermal Power Plant Engineering?
  6. Should I join Jadavpur and NPTI for Power Engineering course? Do Power Engineers work in Thermal Power Station or can they work anywhere?
  7. How to get admission for post diploma in thermal power plant engineering at national power training institute, Nagpur?
  8. How to go for designing after doing PG diploma in Thermal Power Plant Engineering
  9. What is the admission process of PG diploma in Thermal Power Plant Engineering?
  10. Should I join NPTI or Jadavpur? Does power engineering graduate work in thermal power station or can he work anywhere?
  11. How to do summer internship in Thermal Bokaro Power Plant?
  12. Which branch to choose between electrical and electronics and telecommunication to get a government job in thermal power station?
  13. Does Ramagundam Super Thermal Power Plant Station, Telangana offers internship to M.Tech in Thermal Power Plant Engineering student? -- [New]
  14. When NTPI entrance exam for admission in 1 year PGD Thermal Power Engineering will be held?
  15. Am i eligible for a job in NTPC?
  16. Date of start of Thermal Power Plant Engineering Course?
  17. What is NTPC syllabus for IT?
  18. Can I get job in Public Sector Undertakings after completing PG Diploma in Thermal Power Plant Engineering being a female candidate?
31st May 2011, 05:31 PM
hitendra kumar malik

Thumbs up Re: PG Diploma in thermal power after B.Tech(Electrical and Electronics)?

yes you can do this,,,,
but the best option will be for you to gdet admission in m.tech and after this in phd....

all the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?