7th October 2012, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

Is PGDBA Symbiosis AICTE approved?

Is pgdba of symbosis is aicte approved..Could u pleaes provide to me the details

Related Questions:
  1. Which university to choose for MBA between, Symbiosis, Pune University and Sikkim Manipal University? Is there any value of PGDBA?
  2. PGDBA from Symbiosis College is valuable? -- [New]
  3. Which colleges are available for course of Ll.B? I have done B.Com(p) from Delhi University and PGDBA from Symbiosis Pune
  4. Does the distance course from Symbiosis(PGDBA) carry any value?
  5. List of M.Pharm colleges in India which take admission on the basis of GPAT rank? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Am I eligible for customs officer exam after doing PGDBA from Symbiosis with 63%
  7. Am I eligible to give NET Exam after completion of PGDBA course in Distance Learning with 61% of marks?
  8. Can I do MBA after completing 3 years diploma
  9. How to check Bihar Polytechnic Application Form Status?
  10. Am i eligible for a government or Ph.D job while doing PGDBA(HR) course from Symbiosis Center for distance learning
  11. List of colleges offering M.Pharmacy course in Andhra Pradesh?
  12. Eligibility of Bank PO Exam?
  13. Is Symbiosis institute of technology and science approved by AICTE?
  14. How many M.Pharm colleges are there in AP? How many seats are available?
  15. Names of some AICTE approved colleges? I have completed diploma in AICTE approved college
  16. Names of some AICTE approved colleges?
  17. Am I eligible for UGC NET exam after passing PGDBA from Symbiosis University?
  18. How to pursue Ph.D in the field of science, education and research if I am pursuing masters in plant biotechnology from Delhi? List of institutes offering this programme? Minimum cutoff lists of each entrance exam
17th November 2015, 07:09 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Is PGDBA Symbiosis AICTE approved?

PGDBA - Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration is a course that is similarly at par with what we know of as MBA or Masters of Business Administration. Its again a 2 years course and is considered equivalent to MBA. There is not much difference considered between them except from college to college what they give.

It is a good decision that you wish to take up PGDBA Distance learning from Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning (SCDL), Pune. In fact, MBA/PGDBA has become a necessity these days keeping in mind the fierce competition that prevails outside in the job market. Since it is a distance learning but still 2 year course, there are few eligibility criteria that are necessary to be fulfilled so that the candidate can be considered for admissions:

1. One must be a graduate in ANY discipline from a recognized college with pass marks.

2. He/she must have given the entrance test for this Distance PGDBA program or must have appeared in any of the top MBA Entrances across India among: CAT, MAT, XAT, CMAT, NMAT, SNAP, IIFT etc.

If one has a valid score in any of these exams, then he/she is eligible to take admission in the Symbiosis Distance MBA Program.

Now, as far as the recognition of the programs goes, it is recognized by the UGC - University Grants Commission and DEB which is Distance Education Bureau. Since AICTE is for technical education, this prorgam is not recognized by the same. However, as we see that UGC is a renowned governing body and when a course is recognized by that, then there has to be many other companies in the market that accept it too and gives jobs.

Thus, if you wish to take admission in Symbiosis Distance Learning PGDBA, then please Click Here. You would find more details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?