24th March 2012, 01:02 AM
Unregistered

Which colleges are available for course of Ll.B? I have done B.Com(p) from Delhi University and PGDBA from Symbiosis Pune

i had done b.com (p)from delhi university and pgdba from symbiosis pune.i want to know from where i do the course of llb .pls tell allthe universities of law

Related Questions:
  1. Which university to choose for MBA between, Symbiosis, Pune University and Sikkim Manipal University? Is there any value of PGDBA?
  2. Can I study PhD in Business Analytics being a PGDBA postgraduate of Symbiosis College, Pune? -- [New]
  3. For admission in law college what is the minimum percentage required?
  4. PGDBA from Symbiosis College is valuable?
  5. Scopes after doing BBA alongwith LLB? What is the admission process for doing LLB from Symbiosis Pune? List of top colleges for BBA and BBA-LLB?
  6. Am I eligible for UGC NET exam after passing PGDBA from Symbiosis University?
  7. Does the distance course from Symbiosis(PGDBA) carry any value?
  8. Names of colleges in Pune which are affiliated to the university of Pune offering 3 years LLB correspondence course?
  9. How to go for B.Ed correspondence course from Du or IP university? When should I enroll myself for it?
  10. How to get admission for LLM in Symbiosis Law College, Pune?
  11. Can I enroll for Ph.D course having completed PGDBA in HR in Distance Learning?
  12. Colleges for 3 years correspondence LLB in pune -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Am I eligible for customs officer exam after doing PGDBA from Symbiosis with 63%
  14. Information about 5 years LLB course of Delhi University? Which are the colleges having this course under Delhi University?
  15. Can I study BBA after completing 12th with Computer Science?
  16. Percentage required for admission in law college?
  17. How can I study Law after completing BBA?
  18. Am I eligible to give NET Exam after completion of PGDBA course in Distance Learning with 61% of marks?
4th June 2012, 07:48 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which colleges are available for course of Ll.B? I have done B.Com(p) from Delhi University and PGDBA from Symbiosis Pune

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i had done b.com (p)from delhi university and pgdba from symbiosis pune.i want to know from where i do the course of llb .pls tell allthe universities of law

After the completion of the bachelor degree program you are eligible for the 3 years LLB program. In order or be eligible for admission in any Law Institution for the 3 years LLB, whose Law courses are regulated by the Bar Council of India, candidate must have completed the bachelors degree program from a recognized University with a minimum of 45% aggregate marks. Admission are on the basis of either marks obtained in the qualifying exam or in the entrance exam what ever the admission criteria of the concerned Institute be. The maximum age limit to apply for the course is 30 years for the general candidates.
  • Delhi University [must have scored a minimum of 50% aggregate marks]
  • Sarsuna Law College, Kolkata
  • ILS Law College, Pune
  • Banaras Hindu University
  • Government Law College, Mumbai
  • Balaji Law College, Pune
For detail information refer to their official websites.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?