2nd August 2010, 02:32 PM
SAJI DANIEL

PhD in Management after MBA and ME?

I have done ME and MBA. Working as associate professor.
Please guide me for registering in Management Ph D.

SAJI DANIEL

2nd August 2010, 05:29 PM
ravi6

Default Re: PhD in Management after MBA and ME?

hello dear,
A Ph.D. in Management is synonymous with a PhD in Business or a Business Doctorate and is the highest degree awarded in the study of business.

The Indian Institute of Management-Bangalore's Fellow Programme in Management -- FMP -- is a full-time, residential doctoral-level programme designed to equip students for careers in management education and research.

FPM students will specialize in one of the following areas :

· Corporate Strategy & Policy
· Economics & Social Sciences
· Finance & Control
· Marketing
· Organizational Behaviour & Human Resource Management
· Production and Operations Management
· Public Systems & Policy
· Quantitative Methods, Information Systems & Computers

Eligibility: Applicants will be
1. A Master's Degree holder in any discipline or equivalent qualification, recognized by the Association of India [ Images ]n Universities or by the All India Council for Technical Education, with a minimum of 55% marks.
Applicants for the Corporate Strategy and Policy specialization must have a minimum of two years' work experience in addition to a minimum of 55% marks in the Masters Degree.
OR
Chartered Accountant with a minimum of 55% marks
OR
A First Class Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Technology with a minimum of two years' work experience.

2. In addition, all FPM applicants must also satisfy the eligibility criteria for the Common Admission Test.

REGARDS
ravi6
2nd August 2010, 07:46 PM
N.MD.AZHARUDDIN
Senior Member+

hi friend yeah its ma pleasure to inform you is ou can sure do phd in management.....you can checkout the website for the phd management program....

http://http://www.indianmba.com/

regards
azhar
2nd August 2010, 08:06 PM
Rickers

Hello professionals,

That is great you have both the technical degree as well as management degree. You must go for PHD registration in management. You can apply for it through various universities in india as well as abroad. You can get scholarship if you studied in abroad. so apply for registration as soon as possible for your PHD in management.

All the best.
2nd August 2010, 08:36 PM
prathamesh22

the best way YoU can do your PHD fron IIT,ITM,MIT,VM PATEl are the college were you can do
2nd August 2010, 08:38 PM
mayankkaushik02

Here you can get the full information about PhD Management

www.studynation.com/.../annauniversity-coimbatore-ph-d-entrance-exam-model-question-paper-for-management-studies
2nd August 2010, 11:28 PM
rajanivedha

well you can do your Phd programs in IITM because you wil get a great exposurse and also in IGNOU , OSMANIA , ANNA UNIVERSITY
3rd August 2010, 05:12 PM
Sushant Roy
Senior Member++++

Hi friend,
There is not as such named PhD course is easily available to you. You should fellow programme offered by various top b schools. Apart from this NIT and IIT also offer PhD programme for their curriculum.
11th August 2010, 04:00 AM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Hello friend,

You can go for Phd in management, but basically no great outcome can be seen after doing this.

Because MBA itself is such a professional course, after doing that one just goes to experience things in the fields he works on.

So it is a matter of experience and effort in the managerial job one puts.

A Phd is basically earning theory basis fundas and ideas and logical implementation of those.
After doing M.E and MBA ,one can gain enough career heights in their respective fields.

Now it all depends on you whether you want to go further in the research sector in management,if you have really deep interest you must go for it...

All the best!
15th August 2010, 08:50 PM
ansh_ansh
Senior Member++++

dear friend,
A Master's Degree holder in any discipline or equivalent qualification,

recognized by the Association of Indian Universities or

by the All India Council for Technical Education,

with a minimum of 55% marks.

Applicants for the Corporate Strategy and Policy specialization must have a minimum of

two years' work experience in addition to a minimum of 55% marks in the Masters Degree.
15th August 2010, 08:51 PM
ansh_ansh
Senior Member++++

dear friend,
A Master's Degree holder in any discipline or equivalent qualification,

recognized by the Association of Indian Universities or

by the All India Council for Technical Education,

with a minimum of 55% marks.

Applicants for the Corporate Strategy and Policy specialization must have a minimum of

two years' work experience in addition to a minimum of 55% marks in the Masters Degree.
16th August 2010, 12:41 AM
parhitoshika
Senior Member+

it can be done at following institutions:
• Indraprastha University
• Jamia Millia Islamia University, New Delhi
• Manipur University
• Maulana Azad National Urdu University
• Delhi University (DU)
29th August 2010, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

SHALL I GO FOR PHD AFTER MBA?

PL. SUGGEST ME.
31st August 2010, 11:57 AM
cenaetion
Senior Member+

dear friend,

Yes , you can do Phd, after your MBA and ME , if you really want to go for further research in management field .. you can do it from India or from Abroad..

if you want to do it from Abroad then you have to appear in GRE ... after that you can take admission for Phd in Abroad..

now you decide what to do..

all the best..
6th November 2010, 08:39 AM
Unregistered

i am going to complete my MBA degree i want to do Phd......pls suggest me how can i get entry in????????whether i shud do full time or part part time???????actully i wanna go in accademics..........

LALIT GHAZIABAD
6th January 2011, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

I am a Masterof Education major in Educational Management degree and planning to pursue in PhD studies. Do you think im an eligible to enroll in PhD in Management?
5th February 2011, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

dear Sir,
I'm doind MBA from UP Tech. University in HRM & Marketing.. In future I'm interested to make my career in Teaching...
I want to join Ph.D after completion my MBA.. So I'm requesting! Please, suggest me that how I can Join Ph.D and tell me about its Scholorship programme..
and suggest me that what will be the more suitable M.Phil or Ph.D
7th March 2011, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

I have done MBA from ICFAI university dehradun.I am teaching in Management college. I want to pursue PHD in management please can you let me know the various options for PHD. there is any university which offers MPHIL through distance learning mode.
29th March 2011, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

hello friends i m mba nd now i want to do phd spo plz guid me
13th April 2011, 10:26 AM
Unregistered

i have completed my MBA in hr in distance eduction .I am not interested in management now. I want to be a lecturer of any college. can i do my ME .. and tell me in wat branch i can take up ME. pls help me
19th April 2011, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

if a person is masters can he do phd in any field ?
24th April 2011, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure for Ph. D. registration on Management?
13th May 2011, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

i am assistant professor having experience in teaching from last 5 years...i want to make secure career in teaching profession.so m interesting in doing phd from manav bharti university, solan.....plz suggest is it ugc recognised?
13th May 2011, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

i am doing ph.D from singhania university UGC .. plz tell me the fees and it is good or not? i have done mba.. n planning to to do phd in management... how long it will take...
nikita singh
thanks n regards..
15th May 2011, 09:58 PM
Shrikrishna S Hegde

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
SHALL I GO FOR PHD AFTER MBA?

PL. SUGGEST ME.
Dear sir now am in last sem MBA in Bangalore University, after MBA i have plan to go for ph.d course, i dont about ph.d course, now i need full information regarding this i will hope u will provide. please send full information to [email protected] and also send your contact number , i will contact personally.

Thank you
17th May 2011, 02:00 AM
Unregistered

Respected ,
sir/mam.
I m doing mba n i want to do phd in management so plz tell me is there any enterance to take admission for phd n can i get ny kind of scholarship for it
12th June 2011, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,

I have completed MBA in 2006 adn working in sales Department. now I want to Join education sector Kindly guide.
Is distance PHD course is valid for the above purpose bu UGC ? kindly tell about the universities for doing it.
12th July 2011, 12:57 AM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,
My CV is as below.
1987- DME-Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
2007- MBA (Operation ) IGNOU, Delhi
2008- B.Tech (Mechanical ) YCMOU, Nashik,MS
Total 23 years of Experience in industryand working in MNC in Managerial catageory after DME

I have 2 agenda
With This background ,how can I and am I eligible to join Management institute as Proffesor:
How Can I persue my Ph.D in Management, ( Good University )Definately thorugh Distance.

Yor views and inputs are appreciated.
17th July 2011, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

NOW ONLY I COMPLETED MBA....PLS IMMEDIATELY SAY HOW CAN I DO PH.D?BCOZ I PLANNED TO JOIN AS A LECTURER..THEY ARE EXPECTING THE PERSON WHO ARE DOING OR APPLYING FOR PH.D...SO PLS GUIDE ME DEAR FRIEND
25th July 2011, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

Wink Re: PhD in Management after MBA and ME?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAJI DANIEL View Post

SAJI DANIEL
Kindly do M.Tech and M.S then go for Phd....
18th August 2011, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

I completed my MBA from United Business Institute, belgium from India so can i apply for phd and if yes then where can i apply.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravi6 View Post
hello dear,
A Ph.D. in Management is synonymous with a PhD in Business or a Business Doctorate and is the highest degree awarded in the study of business.

The Indian Institute of Management-Bangalore's Fellow Programme in Management -- FMP -- is a full-time, residential doctoral-level programme designed to equip students for careers in management education and research.

FPM students will specialize in one of the following areas :

· Corporate Strategy & Policy
· Economics & Social Sciences
· Finance & Control
· Marketing
· Organizational Behaviour & Human Resource Management
· Production and Operations Management
· Public Systems & Policy
· Quantitative Methods, Information Systems & Computers

Eligibility: Applicants will be
1. A Master's Degree holder in any discipline or equivalent qualification, recognized by the Association of India [ Images ]n Universities or by the All India Council for Technical Education, with a minimum of 55% marks.
Applicants for the Corporate Strategy and Policy specialization must have a minimum of two years' work experience in addition to a minimum of 55% marks in the Masters Degree.
OR
Chartered Accountant with a minimum of 55% marks
OR
A First Class Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Technology with a minimum of two years' work experience.

2. In addition, all FPM applicants must also satisfy the eligibility criteria for the Common Admission Test.

REGARDS
ravi6
2nd September 2011, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

I am gopal, completed MBA in 2009 from Aitam tekkali, affiliated to jntu. after completion of mba i did one and half year in multinational company (in finance dept). now iam working as Asst.Professor and i want to do Ph.D. with finance streem. Please any one guide me. my mail id:[email protected]. and my mobile no.9966174897
22nd September 2011, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: PhD in Management after MBA and ME?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAJI DANIEL View Post

SAJI DANIEL
Hope you did your Phd , I am lookin for the same to do , can you guide or let me know how do i do Phd ( i am a mba graduate and want to do Phd)
11th October 2011, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

Hi am santhosh kumar now i completed mba part time degree can I join ph.d degree
1st November 2011, 12:09 AM
Unregistered

I HAVE DONE CORRESPONDENCE MBA FROM SIKKIM MANIPAL UNIVERSITY. AM I ELIGIBLE FOR Ph.D.
5th November 2011, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

Hi Team,

I am a recent pass out of MBA in International Marketing.

I am keen in doing Doctorate in Management.

Please guide me with the process and different colleges ...kindly suggest part time course as i have to continue my job.

Reply on [email protected]
12th November 2011, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,
Is there any consideration of Industrial Experience in teaching for Management?
Kindly advise?
15th December 2011, 10:17 PM
pallaviaj22

Sir/Ma'm,

You will definitely get an opportunity and at a much higher level than faculty profile for example like profile of Director, Vice Chairman etc. as the management colleges prefer to hire people with a proven track record combined with solid educational background. So, simply search for the institutes in your region like if you are in Delhi then search for individual college, take email ID of HR or follow contact us link and post your updated CV mentioning as Looking for a suitable profile as per the candidature.
All the best for your future endeavors.

Regards
Pallavi Shukla
25th April 2012, 12:08 AM
Unregistered

sir/ madam,

I have compleated my MBA from ICFAI university with Finance and marketing and 2 yaers work expireance, I would like to continue my higher study through Phd cource in reputed university any country. i want continue my education with doing job, please guide me how to get entrance test, cource and job. Even i have no idea to move and reuired best guide line.

Regards,
Dharanesh T L
[email protected]
13th May 2012, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

i have done PGDBM in finance from tolani instititute of management studies Adipur (kutch). i wish to do PHD. plz suggest in which field i should do nd from which institute or college.

prashna
15th June 2014, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

Hello, im 36yrs old, have done mba in marketing and MIS, but I have not given any of the common or any eligibility test....i want to do phd in management. Is it possible for me to appear for CAT or NET? Pls let me knw...thxs! Himani.
18th November 2014, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

i have done my mba in hr from ignou .now i am interested in phd what is the procedure and from where i can full fill my dream
regards
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?