21st May 2015, 02:11 PM
ratan Bisui

PhD in Tourism and Hospitality Management through distance mode?

Please guide me about the From where can I get the degree of Phd in tourism and hospitality management, in distance mode?

Related Questions:
  1. Am i eligible for Ph.D in Tourism Management after doing B.A from HPU?
  2. Can I do master degree through regular mode after pursuing graduation in distance mode after BSc ATHM? Names of the universities where I can pursue it?
  3. Any university provides distance learning programme for PhD in Tourism Management?
  4. How to get a job in Ministry of Tourism? I have done 3 years diploma in hotel management
  5. How to get Government Job in Tourism sector of Gujarat being a candidate from MBA in Tourism and Hospitality and with 2 years of work experience as Faculty in a Hotel Management College? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of universities which offer PhD in Tourism?
  7. How can I qualify myself for a govt job in tourism sector? I have done my B.Sc in hotel management and tourism and currently I am pursuing MBA degree in hospitality management
  8. What jobs will I get after finishing my B.Sc. in Hospitality of Hotel and Tourism Management?
  9. How can I get admission in Ph.D Tourism?
  10. List of colleges which offer B.Sc in Tourism & Hospitality Management in Pune?
  11. Qualification, job position and procedure to get job in Tourism and Hospitality sector?
  12. Universities offering PhD in Maths through regular or distance mode? Procedure involved in doing PhD?
  13. What are the options available for me in Tourism areas and how may I get recruited? I have done my four year graduation in Hospitality from India and currently I am Pursuing GTM graduation course in Tourism Management from New Zealand
  14. IAS exam can be given after distance education graduation? IS there any specific percentage requirement? Percentage of 10+2 are also considered?
  15. Is it possible to do Ph.D in Chemistry through distance mode?
  16. Maths is included in B.Sc Airline, Tourism and Hospitality management?
  17. Am I eligible for PhD having done PGDM from ITS with dual specialization?
  18. What is the further scope of doing diploma in tourism management from YMCA and MA in french through distance learning program?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?