11th May 2011, 12:18 AM
mylife_chandni

From which place can I give the exam after passing B.Ed from CCS University? Where can I get the course Material?

hello...
i have done my b.ed from CCS university and i m presently resident of dehradun.may i know from which place i give exam,like delhi or dehradun?
where can i get the course mateial for the exam?

8th January 2016, 10:50 AM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: From which place can I give the exam after passing B.Ed from CCS University? Where can I get the course Material?

B.Ed stands for Bachelor of Education.
It is must need degree for anyone who want to pursue their career in teaching.

Chaudhary Charan Singh(CCS) University is a certified university and its degree is valid everywhere.
B.Ed is just a step in direction of teaching.
Candidates need to qualify TET to earn right to become teacher in government affiliated schools.
TET stands for Teacher Eligibility Test conducted by all state boards separately to recruit teachers in their respective schools.
CBSE also conducts its own TET and is known by CTET(Common Teacher Eligibility Test).
It is conducted twice in each years in month of February and September.

Also, clearing TET are directly recruited by government bodies in state government schools but in case of CTET, clearing CTET doesn't mean a guarantee to recruit as a teacher.
CTET qualified candidates need to respond to the vacancy notification from CBSE affiliated schools and need to prove themselves to get the post.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?