27th August 2011, 12:02 PM
lokeshkhokhar

Can I do B.Ed from CCS university? Which are the teaching subjects in B.Ed? After B.Ed what are the requirements for TGT and PGT courses? Is there any post or vacancy in government schools for government teachers?

Respected Sir,
I want to ask u about my career, Sir i want be a computer teacher or teacher, i m postgraduate boy and Sending my all details in below table,Sir my Question is,

1. Can i do BED. from C.C.S. University.what will be my teaching subjects in BED.
2. After BED, what are the requirements for TGT & PGT coerces for me .
3. As i have B.C.A & M.C.A(IT) ,There is any Post or vacancy in government schools for computer teacher.

NAME : LOKESH KHOKHAR

HIGH SCHOOL : C.B.S.E 1998 60%

INTERMEDIATE : C.B.S.E (COMMERCE&MATHS) 2000 62%

GRADUATION : C.C.S UNIVERSITY (B.C.A) 2004 69%

Post Graduation : M.K.U(MADURAI KAMA RAJ UNIVERSITY) 2008

18th September 2011, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do B.Ed from CCS university? Which are the teaching subjects in B.Ed? After B.Ed what are the requirements for TGT and PGT courses? Is there any post or vacancy in government schools for government teachers?

sir,
i have english,economics,and sanskart in graduation.
after completed my graduation i want to do b.ed

for it,must i have hindi in ba

plz tell me sir
23rd September 2011, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do B.Ed from CCS university? Which are the teaching subjects in B.Ed? After B.Ed what are the requirements for TGT and PGT courses? Is there any post or vacancy in government schools for government teachers?

i want to get full information on b.ed. project files
15th November 2011, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

i have 3 rd division in Bsc and i want to do B'ed from ccs
25th November 2011, 11:55 AM
mahi 16

yes you can do b.ed form ccs university
only you have to clear the entrance exam

entrance examination consist of questions related to
general awareness
english
reasoning
and on
subjects related to your graduation plus aptitude question.

Eligibility for apply in such examination is graduation with 50% marks.
after completing the course.
you can search the job in govt school.

jobs related to field time to time comes in general or employment newspaper
keep reading them.
3rd December 2011, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

Sir i want to take direct admission in b.ed pls. Tel me 9027831457
19th February 2012, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

sir ,i am studying bsc 3rd year.sir kya mai isi year b.ed kar sakta hu. Ya muzhe 1 year bad karni hogi.plz tell me sir. Plz plz plz plz 8923993828
26th February 2012, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

sir i am in b.com final can i do b,ed in this year
12th June 2012, 08:51 AM
Unregistered

i want to know that what is the fee structure of b ed ccs univercity
29th August 2012, 12:52 AM
Unregistered

can i do b.ed from devv university? it,s importent any post or vacancy in government school for government teachers|?
29th September 2013, 10:45 AM
R.S.Parmar

dear friend.......................
yes you can do b.ed form ccs university
only you have to clear the entrance exam

entrance examination consist of questions related to
general awareness
english
reasoning
and on
subjects related to your graduation plus aptitude question.

Eligibility for apply in such examination is graduation with 50% marks.
after completing the course.
you can search the job in govt school.

jobs related to field time to time comes in general or employment newspaper
keep reading them.

thank you.................
24th November 2013, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

How many post r available now for bio sci stu
26th March 2014, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

I am a mca graduate. Can I do B.ed in any other subjects? will I get jobs in government departments?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?