18th August 2013, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

Is plastic engineering good for girls in CIPET Chennai?

Is plastic engineering good for girls in CIPET chennai???will they get a sure job if they learn?????will portions be tough?will they get a good job in chennai plastic industries with a good pay??????????

Related Questions:
  1. How to get the scholarship of Chennai CIPET?
  2. Colleges offering B.Tech(Plastic Technology) through Lateral Entry for diploma student?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for B.Tech(ME) in IGNOU if completed diploma in Plastic Technology from CIPET?
  4. How to take admission in chemical engineering if I am a student of CIPET of DPMT?
  5. Eligibility to join CIPET for OBC candidate?
  6. After diploma can I do B.Sc with Mathematics?
  7. Can I get admission in Mechanical Engineering in IIT college after completion of diploma in Plastic Technology from CIPET in Manipur?
  8. How to do my B.E or B.ech in Mysore after completing diploma in plastic moulding technology in CIPET
  9. Last 5 years question papers of Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Junior Electrical Exam?
  10. Can I pursue graduation engineering B.Tech course after doing DPMT from CIPET
  11. Course after Diploma in Plastic Technology? -- [New]
  12. Eligible streams in B.Tech for diploma holder in Plastic Technology? Whether diploma with B.Tech has better scope?
  13. Model question papers of CIPET-JEE for DPT course?
  14. List of the further courses with institutes offering admission through entrance exam for diploma holder in Plastic Technology?
  15. Do girls have any scope in Metallurgical Engineering? Colleges offering Metallugical Engineering? Is it a good course?
  16. Marks required for admission to IITs in Lateral entry for B.Tech (Plastic Technology)?
  17. List of further courses after Diploma in Plastic Technology? List of institutes offering the course with complete details?
  18. Colleges Lateral entry into Btech Correspondence for Servicemen after Diploma from CIPET? -- [Most Discussed]
28th June 2015, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is plastic engineering good for girls in CIPET Chennai?

Is plastic engineering good for girls in CIPET Chennai?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?