9th July 2015, 09:47 AM
Unregistered

Is polytechnic IC branch is best one to take?

Is polytechnic IC branch is best one to take? Can someone please provide me the information on the same? I wanted to know if this course is really good to take or not? What would be the procedure which I need to follow up to enrol for the course?

Related Questions:
  1. Is polytechnic IC branch is best one to take? -- [New]
  2. Can I take admission in any polytechnic being 34 years old?
  3. Is it beneficial to study Polytechnic Diploma after completing 10th? Branch of Polytechnic Diploma which has wide scope?
  4. Am i eligible for CA-CPT after completing 3 years polytechnic in electronics with computer science branch
  5. Which course/study can I do after passout SSC exam?
  6. Which branch is better and has more scope in polytechnic?
  7. What is the diploma entrance process in architecture branch after ITI in draughtman civil?
  8. What is the diploma entrance process in architecture branch after ITI in draughtman civil?
  9. How to prepare for Bihar Polytechnic in the branch of Hotel Management?
  10. What can I do after passing Polytechnic? My branch is civil
  11. Which branch can I get in Tanuku Polytechnic college after scoring 98 marks, 386 rank in CEEP exam?
  12. Which are the top 10 diploma colleges in India? I have completed my 10th class
  13. Is there any college that I can get after completing diploma in mechanical
  14. Can I get admission in Delhi government polytechnic colleges such as PUSA and Aryabhat?
  15. Names of colleges which will give me admission to 2nd year in engineering after scoring 62.62% in diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. After completing polytechnic can I do C-DAC courses? Best C-DAC institute in Maharashtra and its fee structure?
  17. How to take admission in Polytechnic after completing ITI from Survey branch
  18. Which branch should I take for Fire Tech or CS or IT? I have completed my Polytechnic from Computer Science and Engineering
9th July 2015, 12:41 PM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is polytechnic IC branch is best one to take?

A branch of engineering courses does not effect your career as the skills and quality that you have in you every branch is good but you should be master of the field that you are going to work with.

But there is a trend of every stream as this is the time of construction and architecture and so you can understand that your branch is as good as you think and some other branches are-

>> civil engineering

>> mechanical engineering

>> agriculture engineering

>> computer and information technology

>> aeronautical engineering

>> biotechnology
2nd July 2019, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is polytechnic IC branch is best one to take?

How much subject come in chemical branch in polytechnic?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?