19th March 2014, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

What is the diploma entrance process in architecture branch after ITI in draughtman civil?

my name is sajeevkumar and i do job in a private firm & i am a employee.
i want to do polytechnic diploma architecture course. i have passed 10th standard& iti in draughtman civil branch
my question is can i do any part time polytechnic diploma course without attend any classes. is there are available any polytechnic diploma course. is this possible. please answer me immediately. i want to start my further study.

6th April 2016, 04:52 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the diploma entrance process in architecture branch after ITI in draughtman civil?

You can apply for any polytechnic entrance exam for admission. On the basis of your ITI qualification you will be eligible for lateral entry admission in second year of Diploma architecture course.

Just try to perform well in the entrance exam so that you can get admission in your choice of college through counselling.
9th December 2016, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the diploma entrance process in architecture branch after ITI in draughtman civil?

I have diploma of draughats man civil in iti so am i eligible for do an architecture
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?