17th July 2013, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible for CA-CPT after completing 3 years polytechnic in electronics with computer science branch

sir i can completed 3years polytechnic in electronics with computers branch.so i can elegible for CA-CPT or not ?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for CA-CPT after completing polytechnic diploma in electronics
  2. Which course/study can I do after passout SSC exam?
  3. What can I do after completing Polytechnic in computer science branch
  4. Am I eligible to do MS in USA in any computer science subject after completing my B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  5. Am I eligible for CA after completing diploma in electronics
  6. How may I get syllabus of entrance exam for B.Tech(computer science) after completing polytechnic(computer science and engineering)?
  7. Placements for CSE and ECE branches? What is the maximum salary offered? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Which branch should I take for Fire Tech or CS or IT? I have completed my Polytechnic from Computer Science and Engineering
  9. Am I eligible to do MS in USA after completing B.Tech in electronics and communication engineering
  10. Am i eligible for assistant professor post in government polytechnic colleges after completing MSc and M.Tech computer science with first class
  11. After completing polytechnic can I do C-DAC courses? Best C-DAC institute in Maharashtra and its fee structure? -- [New]
  12. Am I eligible for Bharat Electronics special test after passing B.Tech Information Technology?
  13. Is computer science engineering a good branch in diploma polytechnic?
  14. Which courses are the best for me after completing diploma in computer science?
  15. Am I eligible for bank exam after completing polytechnic diploma in mechanical branch
  16. Which branch should I take after passing 12th? Which is better among Electronics, Computer Science and IT?
  17. How can I apply for group I exam after completing graduation in BSc(Maths, Electronics and Computer Science)?
  18. Am I eligible for the post of government polytechnic college?
10th October 2015, 07:44 AM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am i eligible for CA-CPT after completing 3 years polytechnic in electronics with computer science branch

Yes,you will be eligible to apply for CA-CPT after completing 3 years polytechnic in electronics with computer science branch.

CPT stands for Common Proficiency Test.

CPT is the entrance test for admission in the Chartered Accountancy course .CPT is conducted by Institute of Cost Accountants of India twice a year generally in the month of June and December.

Eligibility criteria to apply for CPT are as under :-

-The candidate must have passed 10+2 with any percentage of marks from a recognized board of Education. Result awaiting candidate can also apply for the CPT exam.

-There is no restriction on age limit to apply for this Course.

CPT exam is conducted for following four subjects:

Accounting,

Mercantile Laws,

General Economics, and

Quantitative Aptitude .

The question paper will be in the form of multiple choice questions of total 200 marks. The test will be divided into two sessions of 2 hours each. Each correct answer will be awarded with one mark and there will be negative marking for wrong attempts.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?