7th June 2011, 03:09 AM
dan_nzr

Is Pondicherry College of engineering a good college?

Is Pondicherry College Of Engineering a good one? I'd really appreciate your help. Thank you.

25th March 2012, 09:13 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Is Pondicherry College of engineering a good college?

Hi

Pondicherry Engineering Colleges is one of the very fine Engineering institutes in India. Its situated in the South India in Pondicherry.

Yes it is a good college for the technical studies and also ranked much higher in the south Indian part.

This college was started in 1984.

Eligibility :-

You should be a minimum 12th pass from a recognized school or state board in India to get admission in this college.

Also you should have cleared all the 12th board papers and have an all pass certificate.

If you want to get admission to this college, then Please Click Here to visit the official website of the Pondicherry College of Engineering.

If you want to know more about this college, Please Click here

Hope this helps

All the best

Regards
RANJEET
25th March 2012, 09:28 PM
simmi9044

Default Re: Is Pondicherry College of engineering a good college?

Sorry fr.bt its not a good clg for engineeringPlease avoid this
college “Pondicherry Engineering
College”. If you want to spoil your
life in all possible way please do
join this college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?