15th December 2010, 07:16 PM
Nelsan.K

How can we apply for MBA program in Pondicherry University?

Dear Sir,
I am Nelsan And Studing BBA in FIRST college in pondicherry. In our college we are 64 students in final years of BBA , BCA, BSC computer science. All the student are willing to do the MBA Program In Pondicherry University how can we apply and when will they provide application ?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the courses offered and fee structure for admission in MBA in Pondicherry University?
  2. Details regarding distance learning MBA program from Pondicherry university? I have done BA from Dr. Ambedkar open university in Warangal
  3. Should I do MBA Tourism or MBA General so as to make a career in Tourism?
  4. How to apply for MBA (Banking Technology) in Pondicherry University after B.Tech without giving CAT exam?
  5. MBA in pondicherry university without CAT exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What is the procedure for joining Pondicherry University for MBA?
  7. Is it possible to do MBA in pondicherry without writing the CAT exam of Pondicherry University?
  8. Can I get MBA in Pondicherry University under Pondicherry Quota after scoring 9.7% CAT score?
  9. Will I be eligible to do MBA in Pondicherry University after completing 12+3 diploma?
  10. How to join MBA Tourism at Pondicherry University?
  11. What's the fee structure for MBA course through correspondence in Pondicherry university?
  12. Scholarship for M.Sc(Nutrition) student of Pondicherry University?
  13. How should I proceed to do MBA in Pondicherry University without answering CAT?
  14. How can I join MBA Tourism in Pondicherry University and what are eligibility criteria for MBA Tourism?
  15. How may I get model question papers of MBA entrance exam for Pondicherry university?
  16. How can I apply for MA English entrance exam of Pondicherry University? What is the syllabus for the same? -- [New]
  17. Previous years question papers of MBA of Pondicherry University?
  18. Syllabus for MBA Banking Technology in Pondicherry University?
16th February 2012, 07:46 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: How can we apply for MBA program in Pondicherry University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nelsan.K View Post
Dear Sir,
I am Nelsan And Studing BBA in FIRST college in pondicherry. In our college we are 64 students in final years of BBA , BCA, BSC computer science. All the student are willing to do the MBA Program In Pondicherry University how can we apply and when will they provide application ?

If you want to get admission in Pondicherry University for MBA program you can do it online:

Graduate of any discipline under 10+2+3/4/5 system of any recognised university with minimum of 50% aggregate marks in 3rd year (for SC & ST just pass) is required

To apply online for Admissions to the MBA Programme for the Department of Management Studies 2012-14, visit:
http://www.pondiuni.edu.in/dms2012/
Test score of CAT 2011 is mandatory.

Total number of seats for session 2012-13 is 120 seats.

Group discussions and Personal interviews are conducted for the short-listed candidates.

Online registration has already started on 12 Jan 2012. It will close on 23rd Feb 2012.

Last date for receiving printed application is 2nd March 2012 to:

The Chairman,
Admission Committee
Department of Management Studies
School of Management
Ponsicherry University
R.V. Nagar, Kalapet
Puducherry-605014
E-mail: [email protected]
Tel: 0413-2654794/2654304
Mob- +91-9443780459443570450
16th February 2012, 08:24 PM
parthmodiaol

hi buddy..

Pondicherry University admission application form can be Downloaded from Pondicherry University Website : www.pondiuni.edu.in.
Send Completed Pondicherry University admission application along with a DD 200/- for general category, 50/- for SC / ST and free for physically challenged candidates, drawn in favour of “Pondicherry University”, payable at Kalapet.
Filled Pondicherry University admission application post by sent to the following address :
Kalapet,
Puducherry – 605 014.
Important Dates for Pondicherry University 2012 :

Online Registration Starts : 12th January, 2012.
Online Registration Closes : 23rd February, 2012.
Last date for submission of Pondicherry University admission application by post : 2nd March, 2012.

i hope you are now satisfied from my answer... and best of luck for your future..
24th February 2012, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

respected sir
you have asked cat score for four category H R,FINANCE.SYSTEMOPERATOR,MARKETING for remaing course when will you call for sir please say that detail to my email id [email protected]
6th March 2012, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

how to apply MBA tourism
6th March 2012, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

how can i apply for MBA tourism
13th March 2012, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

how can i apply for MBA program in pondicherry university without CAT? do the pondicherry university have their own entrance exam?
27th March 2012, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

Sir this is vasanth from Andhra pradesh. Sir I have interest to join in your university i all ready paid the challan but i dont know your entrance exam paper patron so please send a model paper to my Email ID it "[email protected]"
30th March 2012, 12:47 AM
Unregistered

Sir i want mba,toursm,entrance,question paper,so please sent to my a/c sajirk30@gmail,com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?