15th August 2011, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

Can I do BCA if I belong to Science stream?I've studied physics, chemistry and maths

i have studied physics,chemistry and maths so am i capable of doing bca and after that mca because bca basically belong to comerce stream as i have heard .does bca is for comerce stream??

25th March 2012, 09:34 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do BCA if I belong to Science stream?I've studied physics, chemistry and maths

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have studied physics,chemistry and maths so am i capable of doing bca and after that mca because bca basically belong to comerce stream as i have heard .does bca is for comerce stream??
In order to get admission in Bachelor of Computer Application [BCA] course in most of the Colleges in India, candidate must have passed the +2 level of exam with a minimum of 50% marks with Physics, Chemistry and Maths from a recognized Board. Beside this one may have to go through an entrance test conducted by institutes itself.

In order to pursue MCA course candidate must have scored 60% marks and must have studied maths in either +2 or Graduation level. Candidates who have completed their BCA, BBA or B. Tech can also apply for an MCA course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?