20th March 2012, 07:43 AM
Unregistered

Do Pondicherry Engineering College a good choice for me to do ME course and to get good Placement? Can I do part time Job along with ME course?

I have decieded to do ME. I wish to do in Pondichery engineering college. Plz suggest is it a good college and will i be able to get good placement. As my BE degree does not give me good placement i want to get it atlest through ME. I also wish to go for part time job to meet my expense will it be possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How may I prepare to get placed in good companies? I don't belong to a reputed college
  2. Will there be any Entrance Exam to do part time ME course being a candidate pursuing BE in CSE? Does TANCET a good choice for this?
  3. Can I take admission in B.Tech after passing polytechnic -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to do Aircraft Maintenance engineering? What is the future regarding job placement? What is the fee structure?
  5. How to get job if there is no campus placement happening in college?
  6. Is SRM a good choice for M.E in Constrcution management or Structural engineering? On and off campus placement opportunities?
  7. Is it a good choice to study Higher Education on part time basis after completion of BE with 73% having interest to earn money?
  8. Which is better course between BSc CS and Animation?
  9. How to get a good government job after B.E in mechanical engineering?
  10. Fashion Designing after B.Sc Maths is a wise decision?
  11. What should I choose between part time degree course & Distance engineering course in Mechanical Branch?
  12. Can I get admission in Physics honours or integrated M.Sc Physics?
  13. Which field should I select between commerce and science after passing 10th? How much percentage do I need?
  14. Should I do both diploma and B.E in correspondence or part time?
  15. Which stream in Engineering is a better choice for me to get good Job Opportunities?
  16. Which branch should I opt for out of these and why?
  17. Value of M.Tech after M.Sc or better to go for B.Tech? -- [New]
  18. List of courses after completing Electronics Diploma (correspondence)?
12th March 2023, 01:30 AM
IAmPagal

Default Re: Do Pondicherry Engineering College a good choice for me to do ME course and to get good Placement? Can I do part time Job along with ME course?

Pondicherry Engineering College is a reputed institute for engineering studies and is known to provide quality education. However, the placement scenario varies every year and depends on several factors such as the market demand for a particular specialization, student's academic performance, etc. So, it is recommended to research about the previous placement records of the college before making a decision.

Regarding doing a part-time job, it may be possible but it depends on the course's schedule and workload. Some courses may have a heavy workload, making it difficult to balance work and studies. It is also advisable to check with the college administration whether they permit part-time jobs for students.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?