1st May 2015, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

Popular but unique course that can be done after 12th having good scope and job opportunities?

Now I would like to choose a course which should not be most common and which most people would prefer..and that should have scope and job opportunities when I come out.....

1st May 2015, 11:36 PM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: Popular but unique course that can be done after 12th having good scope and job opportunities?

If you want to pursue a professional or vocational course after your class 12th then there are so many courses you can pursue and have a great career after its completion because not only graduation degrees, but also diploma and other certificate courses are fruitful in getting very good jobs with reputed organizations after their completion so you should not worry.

The most common courses in India after 12th class are - BE, B.Tech. B.Sc in Maths/ Physics/ Chemistry/ Biology, etc., BA, B.Com, BCA, BBA and many more and if you are not interested in the common course preferred by most of the students after 12th class then you need to go to a different course or prepare for an entrance examination that gives a course with secured future.

If you are from Commerce stream then start preparation for CPT course.

If you are from Biology stream then prepare for PMT/ PAT etc. courses.

But I would like to suggest you that, you need to go for a diploma or certificate course of minimum one year to get the job and you must enter the Media and Animation field or choose Tally ERP Course to have a good job.

You can also choose a certificate course in Journalism for one month and start your job because this field is growing higher every single day that is why you may make a great career in this field.

One suggestion is also there, that if you take admission in bachelor's degree course and also get admission in a diploma or certificate course in any institute which could easily give you the job then it would be like two targets being shot by one arrow means you do not need to study bachelor's degree after a course you complete and both of these courses can be done easily.

First of all, you need to see your interest that in which field, you want to enter and if you are serious about that then join that course and start pursuing and the same thing should be done for certificate/ diploma course and there must not be any load on you to study both courses.

You can go for ITI or Diploma in Engineering discipline if have studied mathematics at class 12th level because these courses are also very important and professional in various fields and you can not stay at home without a good government job.

You can learn forex trading after class 12th and may start working in share market of India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?