23rd July 2013, 09:00 PM
markssebinene

What are the exams done in the civil engineering course?

what are the exams done in the civil engineering course?...

Related Questions:
  1. List of various sectors in Civil Engineering? What are the training fields available in MP in Civil? Which are the Civil Engineering construction companies in MP?
  2. What should I do to prepare for IAS exam? I am a Civil Engineering student
  3. How can I get a government job after passing B.E Civil Engineering? Which exams are conducted for civil engineering?
  4. What is the eligibility for general M.Tech courses?
  5. Which are the competitive exams for civil engineering?
  6. Study material for preparation for GATE exam? Any free online test series?
  7. Which MBA stream to choose after Civil Engineering? Is there anything called MBA in Civil? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Which types of books should be referred for Maths in IAS exam?
  9. Do I have to write any exams to get placed in government organizations after doing Civil Engineering?
  10. What are the exams which will help to get a government job after completing civil engineering?
  11. What are the government exams that are suitable in civil engineering? -- [New]
  12. Which entrance exams can I take up to pursue M.E or M.Tech? Which institutes are offering this course in civil engineering?
  13. How to get admission in abroad for MS in Civil engineering? I am studying B.E Civil
  14. How many number of attempts are allowed for GATE exam?
  15. Civil Services Examination Civil Engineering (Paper II) - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. IFS Civil Engineering (Paper I) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. What can I choose as a core subject for IAS exam in civil engineering? I am a student of B.Tech 3rd year civil engineering
  18. How to go in Railway field after B.Tech Civil Engineering? When is the notification released for group C exams?
12th June 2014, 02:13 AM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

Default Re: What are the exams done in the civil engineering course?

Civil Engineering is one of the popular course in India.

Many of the candidates are opting for this course in India because of the excellent career scope and job opportunities.

The career scope is ever green in this field for the candidates.

I have seen Larsen & Tourbo company which is giving good amount of salaries for civil engineers.

So, if you are interested you can join this course without any hesitation.

Here is the required eligibility criteria to join this course.

One should have completed 12th class from a recognized college.

The candidate should score a minimum of 50% of marks in 12th class.

The candidate should have gone through Mathematics as one of the subject in 12th class.

The admission for this course will be given on the basis of performance in the Entrance Exam.

Popular Entrance Exams to join this course are
AIEEE
IIT-JEE
BITSAT

All these are national wide Entrance Exams. In addition to these, there are some state level Entrance Exams to join this course.

Choose the one as per your interest and get good rank in the Entrance exam so that you will get admission in a top college.

Wish you all the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?