7th February 2012, 05:57 AM
Unregistered

Career scope after completion of B.Sc Agricultural course? Job Opportunities after completion of this course?

Sir,is there a good scope after Bsc.Agrultural course?If yes what are the jobs that i can get after this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Which courses I can join after completion of Biomedical Engineering? What will be the career scope and Job Opportunities after completion of those courses?
  2. What will be the career scope of doing M.Sc Nanotechnology after completion of B-Pharmacy course? Job Opportunities and Salaries offered after completion of this course?
  3. Career scope and Job Opportunities after completion of D-Pharmacy course?
  4. What is the scope for job opportunity after completion of BSc computer science?
  5. What is the scope for job opportunity after completion of BSc computer science?
  6. How to do engineering from CSE?
  7. What are the job opportunities after completion of BSc? I am pursuing BSc food and nutrition
  8. What is the employment opportunities available for government job after completion of B.Sc course?
  9. Can I do post graduation MMS course after completion of BMS? -- [New]
  10. Career scope after completion of Ph.D course in US in the field of Pharma Industry?
  11. Career scope after completion of B.Sc in Mathematics? What shall I do after completion of this course? Can I get good salary with this course?
  12. How to join Agricultural B.Sc after completion of Intermediate?
  13. Will there be good Job Opportunities after completion of Masters in Agricultural Science?
  14. What are the job opportunities after completion of Biotechnology?
  15. Scope and job opportunities for BSc Agriculture?
  16. What will be the career scope for me after completion of B.Sc Nursing Honors from AIIMS?
  17. Scope and career prospects in BSc Microbiology stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Career Opportunities after completion of B.Sc with 48%?
29th March 2012, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Career scope after completion of B.Sc Agricultural course? Job Opportunities after completion of this course?

what's the job scope after B.Sc Agriculture ?
5th May 2012, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Career scope after completion of B.Sc Agricultural course? Job Opportunities after completion of this course?

what is the scope of bsc agri studies,their job oppurtunities and also the procedure to apply
26th May 2012, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

IS there any scope for b.sc agriculytre
3rd August 2013, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

Scope of pharmacy
4th October 2013, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

after bsc agri mba is good or not.what can i do now.
8th May 2014, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

i have a great doubt in choosing the course . . .could i knw in which engineering job i wil get more salary.
11th August 2014, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

i m doing my b.sc (aGRICULTURE) I WANT TO DO m.Sc NANOTECHNOLOGY after compltion of b.sc IS THERE any possibility for joining the course?????????
11th August 2014, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

i m doing my b.sc (aGRICULTURE) I WANT TO DO m.Sc NANOTECHNOLOGY after compltion of b.sc IS THERE any possibility for joining the course?????????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?