26th August 2019, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to appear for failed paper of Intermediate after 8 years?

I completed my Intermediate in the 2011 having failed in one subject for which I did not appeared for the complementary exam at that time. So, is it possible to appear for that one failed paper now? I did Intermediate from ISC Board.

31st August 2019, 12:15 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to appear for failed paper of Intermediate after 8 years?

You can visit your school to know status of your registration number. Whether you will be able to appear for single paper exam or not will depend upon discretion of your school from which you have appeared for intermediate exam.

If your school allows and applies your form for single paper exam then you can appear for backlog subject. If they donot allow then you can appear for board exam fresh from NIOS or state boards.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?