4th March 2019, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to Bachelor degree in Commerce while continuing class 11th?

I'm currently studying in class 11th. I want to do Bachelor degree in Commerce. So, am I eligible to apply for B.Com now only? Or, do I need to wait and complete my 12th first? Is there any Diploma courses available in Commerce which I can join now?

8th March 2019, 11:11 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to Bachelor degree in Commerce while continuing class 11th?

Candidates passed or pursuing in 11th are not eligible to appear for the examination to get admission in bachelor degree course.

So, you are eligible to get admission in the bachelor degree after passing 12th from a recognised board.

There is no diploma course in commerce.
9th March 2019, 09:51 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to Bachelor degree in Commerce while continuing class 11th?

Being a student of Class 11th you are not eligible for pursuing degree course in Commerce or any other stream, as the minimum education required for admission to any bachelor degree course is a Class 12th i.e; higher secondary school degree course or equivalent from a recognized institute.

So, being a student of Class 11th, you will have to wait till you complete your Class 12th in order to pursue degree course in commerce.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?