2nd June 2018, 02:55 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to get admission in Bachelor's Degree for a candidate with 35% in 12th Commerce?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have passed my 12th exam with 35% in Commerce stream. I am worried, I won't be able to study anymore. Please help me, can I get into any college for any Bachelor's Degree? If not, then what should I do? I I am very confused please help.

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study BCom(Computer Applications) for 12th Commerce student?
  2. What can I do to score 90% in 12th commerce
  3. Does B.E. equivalent to M.Sc? Will they be given same importance?
  4. Possibility to study BEd(English) for a candidate on 12th basis?
  5. Possibility to get BEd admission for a candidate who quit BSc in 2nd year? -- [New]
  6. Possibility to study B.Sc for a candidate who has completed 12th Commerce about 18 years ago?
  7. Can I get scholarship to study Bachelor in Finance in Sykes College of Business? Duration of this course?
  8. Eligibility of joining hotel Management course during pursuing first year B.Sc IT and entrance exam details for the same?
  9. How can I prepare to get good marks in 12th Commerce? Possibility to study BCA after completing 12th Commerce?
  10. External 12th Commerce is considered or not? Will it create any problem at the time of admission in degree course?
  11. Can I do M.Com from regular college in DU?
  12. Universities in Delhi offering bachelors degree in Arts? Admission procedure and eligibility criteria for the same?
  13. Eligibility criteria and fee structure of B.Ed course from Jammu university? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How can I study Bachelors Degree in Philosophy being a Computer Science Engineer?
  15. Possibility to get admission in 12th Commerce if failed in 11th CBSE?
  16. Possibility to get admission in M.Sc Mathematics or Statistics after B.Sc Computer Science? Can I get admission in Mumbai University?
  17. How to do B.Ed and B.Com course?
  18. Is there any scope for below 50% candidate in 12th Commerce?
3rd June 2018, 02:12 AM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to get admission in Bachelor's Degree for a candidate with 35% in 12th Commerce?

The chances are less for studying bachelor's degree with 35% in 12th commerce.

There are few options which you can study. They are given below:

- Fashion designing
- Air hostess
- Hotel management
- Bachelor of Commerce (Few colleges offer admissions for lower percentage candidates)
- Mass & Media communication
- Photography
- Animation
- Journalism
- Event management and etc., courses which you can opt after 12th commerce.

Based on your interest you can choose one course and study.
3rd June 2018, 10:22 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to get admission in Bachelor's Degree for a candidate with 35% in 12th Commerce?

Minimum percentage required in 12th to join in Bcom or any graduation is 50% but there is relaxation in percentage given to reserved category students like of 5%. You have very less percentage so I think that's you are not eligible to get admission in any graduation but still you can apply in some private college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?