16th August 2018, 08:13 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to become a Loco Pilot through ITI course for 11th Humanities student?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have completed my 10th. Now, I am studying in 11th standard with Humanities stream. I want to become a Loco Pilot. I would like to know that if I do ITI course then is it possible for me to become a Loco Pilot?

18th August 2018, 11:35 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to become a Loco Pilot through ITI course for 11th Humanities student?

RRB stands for Railway Recruitment Board. The examination is conducted for selection in jobs of railway department.

The minimum eligibility criteria to appear in examination varies with different post. The age limit also varies. To get any information about examination and other details visit at www.rrb.gov.in.
19th August 2018, 06:36 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to become a Loco Pilot through ITI course for 11th Humanities student?

Yes, after pursuing ITI course you will be eligible for applying to the post of Loco Pilot in Indian Railways.

You can do ITI in fitter or electrician or mechanic. Also, diploma holder candidates are eligible for Loco Pilot post.

Note that your age must be above 18 years and not more than 30 years.

Selection procedure is based on Written Exam followed by Personal Interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?