16th May 2012, 12:50 AM
Unregistered

Is it good to choose BCA or MCA? I have finished 12th in Maths, Biology group

i have finishd +2 in maths,biology group is it good to choose bca and mca it will give me better income in futurea pls anybody helps me

16th May 2012, 08:59 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it good to choose BCA or MCA? I have finished 12th in Maths, Biology group

If you want to make a career in field of computer application certainly BCA is a good choice. But it is advisable to complete MCA too and then enter the job front. You can pursue MCA as a part time too if you need to work after graduation. MCA candidates normally get similar opportunities as B.Tech candidates. You will also be eligible for M.Tech after completing MCA.
16th May 2012, 12:20 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it good to choose BCA or MCA? I have finished 12th in Maths, Biology group

Having completed 12th class with Maths and Biology subjects, you have the chance to make entry into BCA course and other B.Sc courses with life science subjects like
-Biotechnology
-Biochemistry
-Microbiology
-Bioinformatics
-Botany
-Zoology
-Genetics etc.

I suggest you to opt for the respective course as per your interest and where your strengths are being fully utilized.

You can join BCA course soon after the completion of 12th class but you are not eligible to join MCA course after completion of 12th class.

Because you should have completed Graduation with Mathematics as one of the subject either in 10+2 or in Graduation in order to be eligible for the Entrance Exams that give admission for MCA course.

If you are interested in technical related studies, then I suggest you to join BCA course and then MCA course.

Yes. BCA course is a good choice for you as you are having Mathematics as one of the subject in your 12th class.

Decide upon yourself of what you want to be in the future and the kind of jobs in which you want to join.

Opt for the respective course at Graduation level.

Gain good subject knowledge and make most out of that course to be placed in good job of reputed companies.

Wishing you all the best.
16th May 2012, 12:32 PM
alen23

As you have completed your +12 with biology. I will suggest you to choose for courses related to biology or medical sciences. Although you can opt for BCA or other courses too, but in that case you need to work harder in that stream as a beginner.
And as your concern is for better income in future, I would like to tell you that the fields in medical science like Biotechnology, Microbiology and Genetics etc. are from booming fields of industry and will give you a bright future.
16th May 2012, 02:27 PM
anuacca

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have finishd +2 in maths,biology group is it good to choose bca and mca it will give me better income in futurea pls anybody helps me
Hi

Finishing +2 in maths , biology group offers you a wide variety of courses.

B.Sc, B.E, B.Tech, MBBS, BHM, BCA, hotel management, engineering, medical, computers.

Since you are a Bio student you will have to put an effort in learning the programming languages and other subjects in BCA.

But once you get it , its easy.

Even if you don't take up BCA right now , and if you are doing some other course with MATHEMATICS you are fully eligible for MCA.

MCA is really a good option but keep in mind that unlike most PG courses it has a duration of 3 years.

Hope my answer helped.

Best of Luck
26th June 2012, 03:35 PM
sujukisamurai
Senior Member+

You can join BCA course soon after the completion of 12th class but you are not eligible to join MCA course after completion of 12th class.you should have completed Graduation with Mathematics as one of the subject either in 10+2 or in Graduation in order to be eligible for the Entrance Exams that give admission for MCA course.If you are interested in technical related studies, then I suggest you to join BCA course and then MCA course.the fields in medical science like Biotechnology, Microbiology and Genetics etc. are from booming fields of industry and will give you a bright futureYes. BCA course is a good choice for you as you are having Mathematics
10th September 2012, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

is there any other courses after bca rather than mca or mba?
13th November 2012, 03:07 PM
sah.alok

well yes bca stands for bachelor of computer application and while studying bca you will have to deal with computer programming language as software are made with programming language,and in today's world computer is the necessity component and one cannot survive without computer especially in cities so there are companies which are getting involved in this buisness so increasing the requirement computer programmers
but you will have to complete mca to get a job in those companies you must complete mca before going for jobs.
14th November 2012, 12:22 AM
azhardon

Having completed 12th class with Maths and Biology subjects, you have the chance to make entry into BCA course and other B.Sc courses with life science subjects like
-Biotechnology
-Biochemistry
-Microbiology
-Bioinformatics
-Botany
-Zoology
-Genetics etc.

I suggest you to opt for the respective course as per your interest and where your strengths are being fully utilized.

You can join BCA course soon after the completion of 12th class but you are not eligible to join MCA course after completion of 12th class.

Because you should have completed Graduation with Mathematics as one of the subject either in 10+2 or in Graduation in order to be eligible for the Entrance Exams that give admission for MCA course.

If you are interested in technical related studies, then I suggest you to join BCA course and then MCA course.

Yes. BCA course is a good choice for you as you are having Mathematics as one of the subject in your 12th class.

Decide upon yourself of what you want to be in the future and the kind of jobs in which you want to join.

Opt for the respective course at Graduation level.

Gain good subject knowledge and make most out of that course to be placed in good job of reputed companies.

Wishing you all the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?