7th December 2019, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to change college mid-way in the engineering degree course under same university's curriculum?

Now, I am in 2nd year of B.Tech Computer Science Engineering (CSE). I want to take admission in college for 3rd year which is in same district and universities of both colleges are also same. Please, tell me what is the procedure for the same and will college charge the whole fees because of the seat?

11th December 2019, 12:13 PM
Ali Mirza Bhai

Default Re: Possibility to change college mid-way in the engineering degree course under same university's curriculum?

Yes it is possible to change from one college to another under the same university.
Yes you can join the other collage .If you pass percentage of both the years is good, then just walk to the college in which you are interested and enquire the procedure.
Normally new college means new friends, new culture, new lectures. But you are in 2nd you having possibility of 2nd
13th December 2019, 06:25 AM
Hydroponicpali

Default Re: Possibility to change college mid-way in the engineering degree course under same university's curriculum?

Yes, you can change your your engineering college in mid-way.
As you currently you are doing your B. Tech and you are in 2nd year, So you have to appeared in 4th Semester and then you have to apply for college change.
College change form available in all engineering college so you can take college change form from your college.
Once your application approved then you can continue your course with new college.

Note:-You have to pay only rest of two years fee only
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?