22nd October 2015, 12:41 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to change Board in the mid-term for 9th student?

Hello Everyone,
Can I Change my school from the middle of the term as I am in class 9 of CBSE Board and I want to shift to ICSE State Board School? Is it possible?

28th October 2015, 09:13 AM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Possibility to change Board in the mid-term for 9th student?

Yes, you can change the school only on one condition if any ICSE school provides you admission in the middle of 9th class. As per my knowledge no one reputed school will provides you admission so ,I would like to suggests you contact to the schools in which you have personal contacts because they will surely provides you admission. One more thing you can't change the school after passing 9th class i mean you can't change the school in 10th class.
5th October 2016, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Possibility to change Board in the mid-term for 9th student?

Hi my son is in 9 th class studying NIOS Syllabus school,He has studied CBSE up to 8 th class,now he wants to study CBSE, Kindly inform me about schools which will take admissions in mid term now,thanking you in advance.
6th October 2016, 06:38 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

There are so many CBSE schools available but the best is Kendriya Vidyalaya. No school will allow to take admission in mid term but you can try. You can apply in different schools,if they have seats then they might take admission. But I suggest you to wait till the academic year is over.Once completed then can apply.
11th September 2018, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

I want to shift my child to a hostel in class 9 offering icse boardis there an option to take any other subject instead of maths also is marathi compulsory as a third language
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?