31st May 2018, 01:53 PM
Pihupalkar

Having failed in 5 subjects in 2nd year B.Com what is the possibility of getting direct admission in 3rd year in any other college?

I have failed in 5 subject in my 4th semester of SY B.Com i.e., 2nd year of B.Com under Mumbai University. Is there any possibility to take admission directly in TY B.Com i.e., in 3rd year B.Com in any other university or colleges?

Related Questions:
  1. Do I have to repeat a year if failed in 2 subject of BCom(H) 2nd year?
  2. Any possibility to take admission in 3rd year of B.Com after missing the admission deadline?
  3. Can I take admission in 3rd year, if failed in three subjects in B.Com 2nd year?
  4. Possibility to secure admission in 2nd year for a candidate who quit after 1st year of BCom with a year gap? -- [New]
  5. Can I get direct admission to study Aeronautical Diploma if failed in 2nd year of Diploma Mechanical?
  6. Possibility to get direct admission in B.Com 2nd year in Tamil Nadu for a candidate of Bangalore?
  7. Possibility to get direct admission in 2nd year of Diploma Chemical for 12th candidate with 48.15%?
  8. Can I get straight to 3rd year B.Com after failing in B.Com honors 2nd year?
  9. Possibility of getting direct admission in 2nd year of B.E after completion of Diploma course?
  10. Can I continue 3rd year of B.Tech Civil engineering if failed in 2nd year?
  11. Can I get admission in 3rd year after completed BCom 2nd year 2 years ago?
  12. How to take direct admission in B.Com?
  13. Will I be termed as fail if I failed in two out of five subjects in B.Com?
  14. Possibility of direct admission in 2nd year of BCA after Diploma course?
  15. 3rd year cutoff list for admission in direct 2nd year for Chemical in Mumbai University colleges
  16. How to change the college after completing diploma? How to take admission in direct 2nd year?
  17. Is it possible to get third year direct admission in BMS?
  18. Can diploma holders get direct admission in B.E 2nd year? Which subjects will I have to study in 3rd year? What is the fees for it? -- [Most Discussed]
2nd June 2018, 12:50 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Having failed in 5 subjects in 2nd year B.Com what is the possibility of getting direct admission in 3rd year in any other college?

The University of Mumbai, is one of the earliest state universities in India and the oldest in Maharashtra.

As per my knowledge, You are not eligible to get direct admission in 3rd year in any other college after Having failed in 5 subjects in 2nd year B.Com.

For more information you can visit at the official website of university: www.mu.ac.in/ or you should contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

University of Mumbai
Address: Kalina, Santacruz East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400098
Phone: 022 2654 3000
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?