23rd December 2016, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to change university from Shivaji University to Pune University after 1st year of B.Sc? What is the process for it?

Hello sir, I am studying in 1st year of B.Sc from Shivaji University but I want to take admission in Pune University from 2nd year. Can I change the university? What is the process for it?

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission from Shivaji University to Mumbai University for BSc 2nd year? Procedure to change the university?
  2. Is it possible to transfer from Pune University to Mumbai University during second year?
  3. Is it possible to change University from Pune University to BAMU University after completing 1st year of B.Pharmacy course?
  4. What is the procedure to change the University from Nagpur University to Pune University for BA 1st year?
  5. How to get admission for 2nd year BSc in Pune or Mumbai? I am studying 1st year BSc Science
  6. How can I change my University from Mumbai University to Pune University after 1st semester of degree?
  7. Cutoff list of direct 2nd year engineering of Shivaji University and Pune University
  8. Procedure for M.Com admission in Pune university after completing B.Com fro Shivaji University?
  9. Can I change university from Solapur to Pune University? What is the process?
  10. Is it possible to change the University from Bharadhidasan University to Kamaraj University after completing 1st year of the course?
  11. How to take admission in MBA in Pune University after studying BSc in Shivaji University?
  12. Admission in B.Sc after Diploma in engineering at Shivaji university or Pune University?
  13. Is possible to pursue 2nd year B.Com from Pune University after completing 1st year from Shivani University?
  14. When is the entrance exam for M.Sc of Shivaji University and Pune University conducted? What is the syllabus for the entrance exam?
  15. Can I change my university in 2nd year while studying BSc Biotech in BAMU University?
  16. Cutoff list for direct 2nd year admission in Pune or Shivaji University? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I get admission in IGNOU or Pune university to pursue 2nd year BCA having completed 1st year BCA from Tilak University?
  18. Can I change my university from Panjab university to Punjabi university? -- [New]
30th December 2016, 02:45 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to change university from Shivaji University to Pune University after 1st year of B.Sc? What is the process for it?

Sorry, to say that it is not possible to change from Shivaji University to Pune University for pursuing 2nd year after completion of your first year. You need to pursue complete three years B.Sc. course from the same university where you have secured admission for pursuing B.Sc. course.

If you are not interested to pursue your higher studies at Shivaji University then, you need to discontinue from the course and need to take fresh admission in first year of three years B.Sc. course.
16th March 2018, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Possibility to change university from Shivaji University to Pune University after 1st year of B.Sc? What is the process for it?

It is Possible to change university from Shivaji University to Pune University after 1st engineering? What is the process for it?
11th July 2018, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

Can I change admission from shivaji university to pune university for tybsc chemistry
7th February 2019, 07:38 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to change college in Shivani University after 1st year of B.Ed? What is the process for it?
21st February 2019, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir/mam I am studying in shivaji university 1st year BCA college for a personal reason I want change my admission to Pune university for 2nd year BCA can I get admission
13th April 2019, 01:47 AM
Unregistered

I am studing B.SC 1st year from shivaji university and i want to change my university to pune university for B.SC 2nd year can i change?
3rd July 2020, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

I complete my 1st year of bcom n pine university now i want to join shivaji university from 2nd year can I
24th August 2021, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

I've completed my first year in architecture from Shivaji University, is it possible to take direct second year admission in Pune University if i scored good in first year? What is the process for it??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?