8th August 2019, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to continue the B.Tech course after quitting in 2017?

I am Smruti Jena my age is 18 years. I finished my B.Tech 1st year in March, 2017 from Hyderabad. But I can't able to continue my B.Tech studies due to my family problems. So, I discontinued my studies on from 2017. Now I am working as a sales executive in private company. Now I would like to continue my studies from the same 2nd year as part time/distance education. I can`t join as a full time now. Is there any possible chances for continuing it? Or which is the best thing for continuing or joining new courses? Please do the needful.

Thank you sir/madam.

16th August 2019, 05:29 AM
soumyadipghosh
Senior Member+

Default Re: Possibility to continue the B.Tech course after quitting in 2017?

There is no way to continue your discontinued course as it is a gap.Now if you want to study you have to take addmission again as a freah candidate. I will suggest you to pursue some professional graduate degree course. It will be helpful for you to find a job. Courses like BBA , BCA , B.sc Medical Lab Technology, Bsc Radiology , are in high demand in job market.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?