21st October 2019, 01:51 AM
Join Date: Oct 2019
Posts: 1

How can I continue my studies at the of 24 years after quitting in 5th standard?

Hi, can I continue my studies at the age of 24, because of some reason I had to quit my school after 5th standard. Am I eligible to complete my further studies? What about NIOS Board or any other distance Board?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Is it possible to get admission in another CBSE school when my son is dropped from 9th grade without loosing the year? 3 14th October 2019 09:20 AM
Can I apply for NIOS 10th class if dropped school after 6th standard? 2 21st June 2017 07:48 AM
What should I do to completed 12th standard if I am dropped from the school? 7 8th May 2015 06:03 PM

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.3.0
vBulletin Optimisation by vB Optimise.
Please also check: