11th January 2020, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to continue Graduation after quitting it 7 years ago?

I started my B.A course in the year 2013. After 2 years I stopped my studies due to some reason. Now, I want to complete my BA course. Can I restart my studies from where I left?

13th January 2020, 11:15 PM
chaityganguli

Default Re: Is it possible to continue Graduation after quitting it 7 years ago?

It depends on the rule of the university under which you registered. Most probably it is not possible to restart where you quit after 7 years, you may start a fresh one from where you want, it may be some open university.
14th January 2020, 05:58 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to continue Graduation after quitting it 7 years ago?

You are not eligible to get admission and complete bachelor degree course after 7 years of the completion of 2 years of the course.

You will have to take admission in the course in the 1st year of the course, if want to pursue the bachelor degree course.
20th October 2020, 02:31 PM
Priya Dhongade

Yes you can do graduation any time no matter if you leave it few years ago. You can take admission and continue your study.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?