1st August 2020, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to do a course and become Airplane Pilot with Intermediate from Arts stream?

Hi, I am pursuing my 12th from Arts stream and will be writing my Intermediate Board exams next year. I want to become a Pilot and join Indian Air Plane companies like Indigo or Air India as a Pilot. So, which course would I have to do after Intermediate? Am I even eligible as I am from Arts background?

9th August 2020, 05:26 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to do a course and become Airplane Pilot with Intermediate from Arts stream?

No, for becoming Commercial Pilot, candidates should have completed their 11th and 12th from PCM stream i.e. Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.

Since, you are from Arts background, so you won't be able to choose Commercial Pilot as your career.

As you have already studied from Arts stream, so you can continue with higher degree courses related to Arts stream.

Some of the higher educational courses that you can pursue after completing 11th and 12th with Arts stream are:
  • Event Management
  • Hotel Management
  • Fashion Design
  • Journalism and Mass Communication
  • Sociology
  • Political Science
  • Economics
  • English
  • Bachelor of Fine Arts
  • Bachelor of Business Administration
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?