9th July 2019, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study B.Sc Electronics after Intermediate from Arts stream?

I have completed my Intermediate Board exams from Arts stream. Now, am I eligible to study B.Sc Honors in Electronics? What is I clear the entrance? Would I get admission in any colleges?

12th July 2019, 06:14 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study B.Sc Electronics after Intermediate from Arts stream?

You are not eligible to pursue B.Sc Electronics course.

The required eligibility to get admission in the course is that :-

Candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as main paper.

So, you are not eligible for the admission.
12th July 2019, 06:54 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study B.Sc Electronics after Intermediate from Arts stream?

The eligibility to get admission in B.Sc Electronics course is that candidate must have passed 12th with PCM as main paper.

So, candidates from Arts stream are not eligible to get admission in the course and you are not eligible for the same.
13th July 2019, 10:28 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

No, you cannot pursue B.Sc.(Hons.) degree in Electronics having completed your Class 12th i.e; intermediate studies with Arts stream as to pursue B.Sc.(Hons.) degree course in Electronics, the minimum education required is a Class 12th in Science stream with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as main subjects from a recognised board of education.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?