8th February 2017, 10:31 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to get admission in NIT, Patna through BCECE? Cut off marks in JEE Main to get Mechanical branch in NIT, Patna?

Hello sir, I have applied for BCECE and JEE Main. Please tell me can I get admission in NIT, Patna through BCECE? Cut off marks in JEE Main to get Mechanical branch in NIT, Patna?

13th February 2017, 09:41 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to get admission in NIT, Patna through BCECE? Cut off marks in JEE Main to get Mechanical branch in NIT, Patna?

BCECE stands for Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination and same is held by BCECE board once every year for selection of students for pursuing undergraduate engineering and agriculture courses from colleges managed by Bihar government.

Now as far as you are concerned about getting admission in NIT ( National Institute of Technology ), Patna through BCECE then I would like to inform you that there is no such possibility as admission in CFTIs ( Centrally Funded Institute of Technology ) like IIT, NIT, IIIT, ISM, etc. is done on the basis of performance in JEE ( Joint Entrance Examination ) only.

Also as far as you are concerned about the marks required in JEE Main for getting mechanical engineering in NIT Patna then it is quite difficult to predict as the cutoffs keep on varying and also it varies with the preference order of students during counselling.

For more details about JEE you can refer to the link www.jeemain.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?