25th October 2011, 07:50 AM
poojapalak

How to prepare on my own to crack Excise and Taxation Exam and to get into Merit list?

i want to crack excise n taxation exam wd no coaching.. Plz guide me wd full detail fo prepartn to get into merit list.. Plz empasise on tier 2 exam wd exam pattern n books detail.. I'l b vry glad as m nt gtng any info abt ds frm anywhr.. Thank u..

15th May 2012, 01:58 AM
stlawrence

Default Re: How to prepare on my own to crack Excise and Taxation Exam and to get into Merit list?

Re: What is the scope of Zoology after completing graduation in Zoology?
Hai

Common career options for zoology majors include

->Professional studies in the medical field
->Research positions at a college or university
->Research positions with government agencies
->Positions with environmental assessment organizations
->Positions at a zoo or as a zoologist
->Positions with environmental impact firms
so opportunities are wider in this area of study...
29th June 2012, 01:57 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare on my own to crack Excise and Taxation Exam and to get into Merit list?

does the people in SSB also recruit the students on the basis of their 12th class marks?
23rd September 2012, 03:51 PM

i want to crack excise n taxation Inspector exam from himachal pradesh subrdinate service commission Hamirpurwd no coaching.. Plz guide me wd full detail fo prepartn to get into merit list.. Plz empasise on tier 2 exam wd exam pattern n books detail.. I'l b vry glad as m nt gtng any info abt ds frm anywhr.. Thank u.
22nd March 2014, 02:38 AM
Unregistered

I want to crack excise and taxation inspector exam without coaching please help me & give all details
About this exam soon. I will be very glad to you
16th May 2015, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am a house wife so please tell me how to prepare for excise and taxation exam at my own to get into merit. ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?