13th October 2020, 01:04 PM
Bezawada manimanth

Possibility to get BPharm seat in any Government college for a candidate with 47 marks in AP EAMCET and 864 marks in Intermediate?

Hi friends, I have scored 47 marks in AP EAMCET and 864 marks in Intermediate. I want to get a seat for BPharm course in any Government college. Can I get such seat? Is it possible?

15th October 2020, 07:22 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Possibility to get BPharm seat in any Government college for a candidate with 47 marks in AP EAMCET and 864 marks in Intermediate?

No, It is not possible to get BPharm seat in any Government college for a candidate with 47 marks in AP EAMCET and 864 marks in Intermediate.

Admission in Government college is purely based on your score in EAMCET exam , here score is less than required so you will not get admission.

In case of private college admission can be done directly on the basis of marks in intermediate so you will surely get admission in any private institute.
22nd October 2020, 03:32 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Possibility to get BPharm seat in any Government college for a candidate with 47 marks in AP EAMCET and 864 marks in Intermediate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bezawada manimanth View Post
Hi friends, I have scored 47 marks in AP EAMCET and 864 marks in Intermediate. I want to get a seat for BPharm course in any Government college. Can I get such seat? Is it possible?
As I'm from that place and i had gone through Eamcet counselling ,i can guide you better.
Previously 4 years back only Eamcet marks scored with rank would be consired.Now its totally different ,as they consider EAMCET score card with IPE (intermediate marks) rank would be given,if you belong to SC/ST/OBC/SPORTS/CAPS category then you would be calling for special counselling session,in that category you will get the seat.
16th July 2022, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

I get 47 marks in ap eamcet can i get seat in b pharmacy free seat in any college my ipe marks was 804
25th July 2022, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

I got in ap eamcet 47 marks and my ipe marks I got b pharmacy seat it possible
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?