13th April 2018, 02:59 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to get seat in Velagapudi Ramakrishna Siddhartha Engineering College without donation for a candidate with 120 marks in EAMCET?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have got 79.5% marks in Intermediate and 120 marks in EAMCET. I want to get seat in Velagapudi Ramakrishna Siddhartha Engineering College. But I have heard that they demand huge amount of donation. So, I want to get seat without donation. Is it possible?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in any Engineering college without donation with 39 marks in AP EAMCET?
  2. In which university I will get admission if secured 22 rank in ECET-EEE?
  3. Best colleges for Civil stream after 1625 rank in APPGECET?
  4. Are there any open degree colleges in Vijaywada for pursuing Journalism?
  5. Which is the most famous colleges in Andhra Pradesh?
  6. List of the top universities for MSc electronics in AP?
  7. Is there any possibility to get a free seat in college as per my academic marks?
  8. Can I get BTech admission with donation without appearing in EAMCET?
  9. Is there any possibility to get a seat in 2nd or 3rd counseling after scoring 87 marks in EAMCET and 21 in IPE?
  10. Which are the colleges of BSc Agriculture in AP?
  11. Will I get MBBS seat in Osmania University after scoring 20% in IPE and 120 marks in EAMCET?
  12. Expected rank with 99 marks in EAMCET for a candidate with 564 marks in IPE? Possibility to get MBBS seat?
  13. How may I get a seat in Kurnool Medical college? I've secured 120 marks in EAMCET and 568 marks in IPE
  14. How to get 120 marks in EAMCET 2015? Which books to follow to get seat in MBBS?
  15. Any chance to get a seat in Kurnool Medical College? I have scored 120 marks in EAMCET and 568 marks in IPE
  16. Is there any chance to get a seat in Kurnool Medical College after scoring 120 marks in EAMCET with 568 marks in IPE?
  17. Possibility to get BVSc seat through Management quota in Andhra Pradesh for a candidate with 91000 rank in AP-EAMCET? -- [New]
  18. Possibility to get B-Category seat in top 10 colleges in Hyderabad? How much should be the EAMCET rank? -- [Most Discussed]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?